Chapter 13:Survey Corps

EREN'S P.O.V

Mikasa and I enter the principal's room a.k.a Erwin-sensei's room with Levi-sensei.Damn,the issue this morning still fresh in my mind so why the hell we have to meet him again?

I don't know.

Mikasa looks calm as always.I don't know what her mind is thinking.

There is also Hanji-sensei sitting on Erwin's table.Levi-sensei takes a sit on Erwin's sit.Huh? I frown.

Erwin-sensei is standing near the window.He stares us like he's going to eat us.I gulp a bit and I can see Mikasa replies his glare.

I sigh.

"Ohhh!I've heard of you!Eren Yaeger right?the one who fought with Jean this morning.You make a mess on your second days." Hanji-sensei laughes.

Erk.Erwin-sensei must have told her.

"Yeah,and he flirted that girl and make her mad on his first day." Levi-sensei looks at me then look at Mikasa.

I can feel my face became red now.

"So,Erwin.Let's get this straight to the point." Levi-sensei got up from her sit and sit on the table beside Hanji closely.Hanji-sensei frown a bit and flinch herself.I also frown a bit while Mikasa pouts.

"Well,then.."

"This key." Erwin pulls out a key from his pocket.

Mikasa and I gasp.That's the store's key we have been keeping.

"Eren." Miasa gives me a glare.I gulp.I don't even realize that I lost the key.

"That's.."

"Yeah,it's yours.I will give it back later."

I sigh in relief.

"You guys have been using the sport store in secret,right?That's why you have this key." Levi-sensei crosses his arms.

Hanji-sensei looks at Erwin-sensei.

"Yes,that's right,sir." Mikasa answers and I nod.

"Don't you know that using the school's specific places especially that block without permission is forbidden?So let me hear your reasons now." Erwin puts his hand in his pocket.

"We just want to make that store our relaxing place and our study place,sir.That's it." Still with her calm face,she answered.

"She's true.That block is really scary for other students so we just want to make it more lifely." I tried my best to answer.Ermmm..I tried my best to lie actually.Hanji-sensei smiles.

"You guys are really brave to go there.I sometimes went there too to do my experiments on my own."

"Oi,shitty glasses.You're the teacher here and even you broke the rule?"

"Ah,I don't care." Hanji pouts.

"Well,let's get straight to the point." Erwin-sensei clears his throat.

"Our school is going to set up a new club called Survey Corps a.k.a Scout Regiment a.k.a Scouting Legion.Well you can call it what you want but I prefer Survey Corps."

"So many names," I whisper to Mikasa.She nods.

"In this club,you guys will have a training to fight the legendary gigantic pest from 200 years ago,the Titans.The main equipment is three dimensiol manevuer gear.There are many tournament with this 3DMG equipment.So,we must always practise.It's not that hard.This club is very interesting for the students."

I nod.Well,hearing from his story.That's kinda exciting.

"However,this club in only limited to 20 students because this club is very special.And I want to force you guys to join this club because no one in this school wants to enter.This club is the heart of our school but no one wants to take parts of it.So,since you guys make a problem,so I want you guys to join this club!" Erwin-sensei comes closer and stare at us.

"No.I reject the offer,sir." Mikasa quickly replies.

"This is not an offer,brat.This is an order." Levi glares at Mikasa and she replies back.

"No."

"If you don't want to enter this club,then I will make you guys suspend from school for a month." Erwin sits on his chair.

"WHAT?!" Mikasa and I shout.

"This is nor fair,sensei!You can't force us like that!" I raise my voice.

"Yes,that's true." Mikasa frown.

"But you guys broke the rule so it's not my fault." Erwin plays with his nails.

"So?what's your decision?" Levi-sensei walks to us.With Hanji too.

"Come on,it's just a club." Hanji-sensei puts her hand around my shoulder.I look at her.

I sigh.Well,I guess she is right."All right."

"Good.How about you Mikasa?" Hanji-sensei and I turn around to see Mikasa frown.

It's been silent for a minute."Yes,sir." She sigh deeply.

Hanji and Erwin smile while Levi just 'hmmph.'

"Well then!Levi and I are the one who is responsible for this club.So we have a meeting tomorrow after school.Meet you tomorrow at the sport store.Na,Erwin.Can I use the sport store for our club room?"

"Do what you want."

Hanji cheers.Mikasa and I sigh.

***