Chapter 33:Can I?

TWO DAYS AGO.

Jean slightly glances at Eren in front of him before flapping the magazines he bought."So? No answer yet?"

"Yeah."Eren grunts while his face  kissing the table."I think she don't even love me.I don't know what to do anymore."

Jean cursed.'Just why was I competing with someone idiot like him?"

"Thanks you two for helping us to organize this.Here,juice.Of course,it's Levi's treat." Hanji raised a plastic of can drinks while her other hand is holding some files.

"What did you just say,four eyes?" Levi narrowd his eyes while his hand still not stopping from wiping the dust from the window.

"Ah,nothing nothing!" She fakely laughed and hand Jean the drinks.He thanked her and took one

"So what's wrong with you?" Hanji took a sit in front of Eren who is still despressing.

"Let's just say that he is stressing for the answer." Jean answered,rolling his eyes.

"Ohh?" Hanji chuckles and rest her chin with her hand."Somehow it's nice to watch you like this."

Eren sighes.

Suddenly an idea pops inside her head."Hey.Why don't you try to surprise her a little?" She smirks and starts giggling.

"What?" Jean and Eren asked in unison.

"Oi,shitty glasses.Just what are you plotting?" Levi takes off the cloth covering half of his face and sit down beside her.

"Good evening.Hanji san,here are the documents." Suddenly the door slid open and there stands Armin with a tall building of files in his hands.

"Oh?" Hanji exclaims."Great timing!" She grabs Armin hand,bringing him to the seat.

"What is this?" Armin asked,a little bit panic.

"Armin,how do you think we can make Mikasa confess to this guy?" Hanji start asking.Straight to the point.

"Hahhh?????!" The three guys's mouth wide open.

Levi sighed yet still keep silent.A little bit insterested in the plan.

"Why?" She pouts her lips.

"But Hanji san.." Eren tries to calm her down when suddenly Jean interrupts.

"Yeah.Try to tell us Armin"

"Jean you too?!"

"Why not?" Jean raised his brow."You are the one in delight if the plan works."

He gulps.The saliva flowing down feels like cutting his throat.

"I have a plan." Armin stands up from his seat.

**

"What? Me? Fly to German?" Eren asked,almost shouting.

Armin nods."First,we will have one of the girls in the class to help cleaning principal's room and we will purposely put your fake quitting school application form on his table for her to see."

"And I bet she will tell her.And if that happens,we will see Mikasa's reaction.And Eren has to go meet her once,a day before your flight to give her a chance to confess.But,if it still not working,we only have one more chance."

"We will have to make a bet."

"And your fate depends on her.We will make you wait at the airport.Whether she comes to you to confess,or she let you go.If the second one happens,you will really have to go there,Eren."