Prologue

Everything sadly belongs to she-who-must-not-be-named,the only things that I own is every Oc that I have written and everything not recognisable from the Harry Potter books/movies :)

In 2018.........

Natalia Light was in the car travelling with her family.

"Hey, mum do you know where my phone charger cord is?" Natalia questioned from the backseat, searching through her ballet bag.

"I don't know, I haven't used it recently," Cynthia replied, looking behind her at Natalia.

"You used it, yesterday mum," She pointed out, rolling her eyes.

"Are we there yet?" Tristan asked impatiently, to the right of his younger sister.

"Nearly, just about ten more minutes to go," David turned away from the wheel to  look at Tristan while he spoke, not noticing that he was nearing an intersection.

"DAD WATCH OUT!" Charley yelled frantically, looking through the side of the seat with wide eyes.

A loud CRASH! sounded through the street as two cars collided. Killing everyone in the Light's car and brutally injuring the two occupants in the other car. All Natalia remembered was the other car hitting the Light's car, bright light and panic.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello there!

This is just the beginning, I'm sorry if all the dialogue annoyed you but I couldn't think of anything to do to change it. Also, it's short yes I know that. If you don't like it, don't read it. Sorry, it may not be the best but I'm constantly editing and trying to fix everything. Comment any suggestions or any mistakes. Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy.
:::NEW EDIT:::Yes I know I changed her name, I was having doubts and I felt like changing it. Natalia is the first name that came to mind :)

The Always Fabulous Aussie Koala (Don't take it too seriously)

*Edit 1/7/20. Fixing random grammar issues*
*Edit 23/1/21. She who does not deserve to be named*