Day 1

"Guys, check this out!"

"What is it, Gou-chan???" said Nagisa as Gou made her way into the classroom. It was break time at Iwatobi High School, a very fine break time. Gou had a little piece of paper in her hand with odd writing on it. It read:

Iwatobi High School's Annual Lock Down Event.

Date: ??/?? to ??/??

Info: As the title says, our school will be on lock down for God knows how long, so prepare yourselves, and please enjoy your stay at Iwatobi High.

"That's strange... There are no start and end dates for this particular event. Gou-san, where did you find this?" said Rei, still puzzled about the odd piece of paper. Gou smirked a little and shoved the paper back into her bag.

"Chigusa found it on her way to school this morning. She saw a group of students talking about the lock down and how they plan on gearing up for it. Crazy sleepover, huh?"

"Should we pack up, too?" asked Nagisa, worriedly. Makoto and Haru weren't that worried about the special event. All they did was pretend that every day was a normal day. Rei, on the other hand, was a bit worried. In fact, he was far more worried than everyone else at the school. Nagisa went from worried to excited by just thinking about it. This also gave Nagisa an opportunity to be with Rei 24/7.

"Class is starting," Haru reminded the others while drawing Iwatobi-chan out of boredom. Nagisa, Rei, and Gou all left the classroom, leaving Makoto and Haru to their class.

_______________________________

School was done for the day, and the six headed home as a group. First destination was Haru's house as usual. However, Nagisa wanted to go get something from his house. Same went for Rei and Gou. Makoto and Haru were left alone again...

The two made their way down the beautiful coastline as the sun began to set upon the port town. The rhythm of the crashing waves calmed the two as they kept the event in mind. Haru continued to stare out into the ocean as Makoto kept looking straight ahead.

"Makoto..." Haru said under his breath.

"Hm?"

"Are you really okay with this?"

"Oh, that? Haha, you shouldn't worry about that." The tone in Makoto's voice sent shivers down Haru's spine for a quick second.

"I thought you're afraid..."

"No.. As long as I'm with everybody, I'm fine." Makoto's smile was quite odd that day, and Haru didn't like it one bit...

_____________________________

"PACKING TIME!" Nagisa declared as he scavenged through all his belongings. Rei had a feeling that other students were doing the same thing, too. He felt the awkward atmosphere filling up Haru's house. It was just the four of them, and Gou was out to go fetch her brother.

"Nagisa, you're really excited about this..." Rei said with a shaky voice.

"OF COURSE I AM!"

"Shut up, Nagisa." Haru barked at him.

"Haha... Let's just finish packing and stay here for the night..." Makoto suggested shyly.

"Gou, why the hell did you bring me here?"

"Big brother, it'll be fun~~!"

"You know, you're lucky the captain's in love with you. God knows what he'll do if he weren't crushing on you."

*IMAGINATION*

"RIN'S BEEN KIDNAPPED?! NAH, HE'LL FIND HIS WAY BACK."

*IMAGINATION ENDS*

"Oh they're here." Nagisa said.

"Sorry for the wait, guys! Brother was being a bit--"

"Gou, what did I tell you about saying crap about me in front of my friends like that?"

"It's true...!" Due to this, Haru almost bust a gut in front of everyone. It was rare of him to laugh in front of his friends, and they managed to see AND hear him laugh during that one time during practice.

"So I heard you guys are having this lock down...."

"Rin-chan, you sound so unmotivated..." Nagisa pointed out.

"I KNOW THAT. Tch. Gou wanted me to hang out with the rest of you. Captain let me take the week off for this thing, so appreciate my presence."

 "Ah! Chigusa just buzzed me."

"What did she say?" asked Makoto.

Gou-chan~~! We all have to head back to the school in the next 15 minutes! Hurry up!

"Already? We just got here." Nagisa whined.

"Don't worry. We're done packing," Haru added. He struggled a bit to pick up his luggage and proceeded out the door. Makoto and the others followed suit while Rin stayed inside with Gou for a few. Haru still thought about Makoto's odd attitude towards the event. He sensed that something was up with the orca and wanted to get to the bottom of the situation.

Gou and Rin finally made their way out of Haru's house. The two had a small conversation and wanted to get it over with as soon as possible. 

The lights were out in Haru's house, and it was time for yet another sleepover...