Fuck

Regina's Point Of View

I saw a really bright white light and when I woke up I was looking at the hospital light and doctors were all around me. My vison was blurry and I looked over to see Emma crying. I then felt a rush of electricity go through me and I jolted up. I was in the bed and I looked over to see Emma fast asleep. I climbed out of bed and made my way to the kitchen to get a drink of water. When I got there I saw Olivia and Roland talking.

"Hey."

"Hey mom, I'm going back to bed." Roland said as he made his way upstairs.

"Liv?"

"Hey mom?"

"Nice makeup."

"Yeah I um.. did it I got bored."

"Honey its 11:00 at night on a tuesday you should be sleeping, you do have school tommorow."

"Yeah I'm going to head up to bed."

I watched as Olivia walked passed me and I grabbed her arm and spun her around to look at me. I cocked my head to the side and watched as Olivia gulped audibly.

"Nice robe sweetie."

"Fine you caught me."

I watched as Olivia untied her robe and I shook my head. She had on a crop top that looked more like a bra if you asked me and booty shorts.

"What the hell Liv?"

"Well there is this party-"

"The one that your mother and I specifically said you could not go to!"

"I don't get why you are getting so bent out of shape, its just a party."

"Oliva we specifically told you no, and you decided to go behind our backs and do it anyways."

"You would have let Henry go, maybe because he is the favorite!

"Liv-"

"Or maybe because he is your biological son and i'm not!"

"Olivia!"

I looked to see Emma standing right behind Olivia.

"That is no way to speak to your mother."

"Bu-"

"No get your ass to your room we will discuss this in the morning!"

I watched as Olivia stormed passed Emma and up the stairs. I sighed as ran my fingers through my hair. Emma came up to me and gave me a hug and kissed my forehead.

"You okay?"

"Yeah i'm fine, just going to get some water." I watched as Emma nodded and made her way upstairs. I got a glass of water and made my way to my bedroom. I laid down next to Emma and she smiled at me.

"Do you think she hates me?"

"Regina don't be ridiculous she is just being a brat because she can't do what she wants to do. She is just taking her anger out on you."

I sighed.

"Gina just relax its going to be okay."

"But what if its not Emma?" I sat up in the bed and Emma did as well.

"Regina you are the strongest person I know. We are going to get through this okay?"

I nodded and Emma smiled at me and pulled me into a kiss.