|1|

This book contains drastic and mature scenes which may result in your ovaries to burst. So if you are a soft Stan or are on your period, DO NOT READ IT!

-

Your P.O.V.

You wake up feeling cozy as the sunlight breaks into your bedroom. The birds chirping outside automatically resulted in you to smile. It's so peaceful. You try to move but can't because of the strong arm that was around your waist.

So giving up on actually waking up, you turn around and look at the human bunny who was sleeping peacefully. Or was at least pretending to sleep.

"I know that you are awake." You chuckle and Jungkook slowly opens his eyes.

"Do me a favour," he says. "Go back to sleep."

"Huh, why?" You ask him.

"Because you were much more peaceful when you were sleeping and were cuddling with me." Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"Aww, are you still angry at me?" You put your arms around Jungkook's neck. "I have told you a hundred times now that I don't want your stupid dares, haven't I?" You say.

"But they are fun!" He whines.

"Fun?!" You frown your eyebrows. "Pranking my mom that I am pregnant with her brother's son's best friend's cousin is not fun!" You softly yelled at him.

"But you still–" You cut him off.

"No! I know that I haven't completed the 10 dares yet but I won't do them anymore, understand?!" You exclaim.

"But you already have completed 9, hon. Just one more?" He asks you and you shake your hand.

You sigh.

You still regret that drunken night when with all of your friends, you and Jungkook 'decided' to play truth and dare which resulted in you ending up with such a hideous dare.

"Jungkook, No!" You exclaim, again.

"You are breaking the rules, Y/N. Not fair." Jungkook pouts and your heart begins to melt. No! Don't, Y/N! Don't!

"I don't care. I will not play this stupid game anymore." You say and turn your back towards him.

"Hrmm.." He hmms against your back causing it to vibrate. "How about we do a bet?" He asks you.

"No. No stupid bets—"

"If I lose, I will clean up the entire house for one month and listen to whatever you say." He says and you stiffen up.

Though the idea of a 'bet' was pretty stupid, you just couldn't ignore the penalty Jungkook had decided for himself. Cinderella Jungkook would look so cute! Maybe I should purchase a cosplay costume for him. Watching him clean up the windows with the Cinderella costume would be just amazing! You grin as the evil plan gets cooked in your head.

"What is the bet?" You turn around, facing him and ask him and he cheers up.

"Beat me thrice in my favourite video game." Jungkook smirks and your jaw drops. Is he crazy?

He knew that you hated video games because you really sucked at them. But the thought of Cinderella Jungkook just couldn't get out of your mind. Eventually, you sigh out of frustration.

"I have one condition, Jungkook." You say and Jungkook asks you about it. "I want three practice rounds and you have to teach me how to play it." You state.

"Alright. So it is a bet?" He asks you while grinning and roll your eyes as you nod.

"It's a bet."

_____________________________________
Author's Note

I am not ready to write this yet.