.Tan Lines.

.RiBea.

"Cci, ligo na tayo! Ganda ng beach oh!"

Ricci looked at the view tinted by his shades as his brother, Prince, called out to him whilst taking off his shirt and throwing it into the sand.

'He's going to regret that,' thought Ricci as he imagined his older brother complaining about an itchy back or getting sand in his briefs. He chuckles to himself as he sets up an umbrella by their bags and sets up a blanket to sit on.

When Prince had said that he knew a place far away, peaceful, secluded, and beautiful Ricci hadn't really believed him. He only realized that it was actually far away after the third tricycle. His brother was right about everything else too, the beach had white sands and barely any trash littered the place. It was also quiet enough that the wind could be heard passing through.

Ricci didn't really take note of where his brother took him, he just trusted him to take him somewhere that would be sure to take his mind off of his problems back in the city. With how calm this place seemed, it looks like he'll be asking for their location soon enough though.

Deciding that sun burn is the going to be the biggest problem here, he takes off his shirt, leaving him in a pair of board shorts. He looks up at his brother, already beginning to fry under the sun and smiling to himself, "Ang sakit nang sun burn niyan mamaya, sampalin ko kaya yung likod niya hahah" with that, the younger one of the two began applying sun block.

Keeping an eye on his brother, he contemplated on asking for help in placing sun block on his back, "Mamaya na lang siguro, chill chill lang muna 'ko dito"

That's what he said before hearing a motorcycle engine stop. He turned his head and watched as a tall girl got down from what he assumed was a rented bike. His eyes landed on the surf board attached to the side and he quickly remembered what his brother said about the place's waves and how perfect they were for surfing.

He turned towards the boards Prince and him brought along with them, stabbed right into the sand. Looking back to his brother enjoying the water and seeing the waves still calm, he turns back to the girl who continues to sift through her bags, seemingly in search.

"Sa lahat ng pwede kong makalimutan, yung sun block pa," Ricci turns to the bottle of sun block by his side and thinks of calling her attention, but decides against it and continues to observe what she's doing.

Her shoulders drop along with a sigh and she scratches her head in slight frustration. She pauses, takes a few deep breaths and then closes her bag, she grabs it by the strap and begins walking closer to the beach with her surfboard in the other arm. She pauses a few feet away from where Ricci had set up and takes in the scenery with a subtle smile on her lips. She releases another sigh and begins to set up where she's standing, all Ricci could do was stare at her as she did so.

She plops down onto the blanket on the sand and puts on her shades, this causes a wave of recognition to fall on to Ricci. He opens his mouth to call out to the girl but before he could even let anything out his brother calls out to him, "Cci! Yung sunblock pala, nakalimutan ko!"

Ricci laughs at his brother and raises the bottle of sun block he was still holding on to, "Parang too late ka na, kuya eh, namumula ka na!" Another laugh escapes him as panic washes over Prince's face and he begins to run over to their umbrella, picking up his discarded shirt on the way.

"Dali, Ricci, lagyan mo ko, gusto ko nang bumalik eh," the younger brother raises his eye brow at him, "Bakit ka namang nagmamadali?" He says as he applies sunblock on his brother's back.

"May nakita kasi akong mga magagandang bato eh, nasan nga pala yung goggles ko?" Ricci responds with a chuckle and hands him his bag. Ricci's attention shifts back to the girl feets away from them as she shuffles through her own bag, seemingly continuing her search for sunblock.