4/5: Game Starts Yan Yan!

3 years went by fast, and there were plenty of things that didn't change. Such as, Yuyan and Zhi Zhou were still two peas in a pod; doing everything together and in everything. 

The girls who always spoke badly of Yuyan behind her back had also grown up, and were now divided into factions upon the sudden popularity of attractive men. Fortunately, when Zhi Zhou met his step brother once again, he was calm about it. Rhu Yang's hair was as black as the darkest night.

Xian Evergreen had made it a habit to bother Yuyan and Zhi Zhou whenever, but every time, he'd be left in some corner of the school, sleeping. Eventually, he was joined by Qingshan whose appearance apparently causes girls to shoot nosebleed.

All capture targets including Yuyan ended up in Special Class of High School Division. Special Classes are divided by strength and Zhi Zhou had proven enough that he could keep up in High School level. In fact, he is better than most. 

Then the heroine suddenly appeared one day, and her mixed blood was also revealed.

As soon as the heroine made her appearance, Yuyan unconsciously turned to stare at Zhi Zhou. Would he be charmed by the heroine eventually?

Zhi Zhou felt a curious gaze on him and he turned to meet Yuyan's inquisitive eyes. After 3 years, he had grown much taller than Yuyan. And although he always appeared in public after drinking Yuyan's 'Appearance Change' tonic, his body has just the right muscles in all places. Yuyan has heard a lot of the girls admiring him from a far, but knowing she was always by his side, they had to refrain. Although it still made Yuyan feel a little peeved.

Zhi Zhou smiled at Yuyan casually like he always do, as if just staring at her was just as fun as anything they do together. But Yuyan could only vaguely see his smile. She badly wished she could concoct a tonic that can cure her face blindness. This was also one of the reasons why she aimed to become an Alchemist Meister.

Zhi Zhou knew Yuyan couldn't see his face very well, so he always made sure she knew he was always looking at her. As such, as per usual, he lifted his hand and tucked some stray hair behind her ears and drew himself closer to ask, "What's bothering you, Yanyan?"

Yuyan blinked. She found comfort in Zhi Zhou's familiarity, causing her to unconsciously smile. But as soon as she did, Zhi Zhou moved to cover her face. She already got used to his antics though.

Meanwhile, the heroine who was just introduced into the class was completely ignored by the two who only had eyes for each other. While the other three capture targets were studying the heroine with interest. All of the gears in their head begun calculating... calculating... and calculating.

• • • • •

Yuyan pretty much ignored the otome plot from the beginning, so she left the heroine alone. Despite this, rumors begun to grow worse. Rumors of her.

In high school, boys and girls were usually controlled by hormones. Their love hormones, more specifically. Hence, when most of the popular and superior boys were interested with the heroine, they all united. So when they saw the heroine hopelessly approach Yuyan, but ignored, the girls fanned the fire hoping Yuyan would battle it out with the heroine.

After all, they all thought Yuyan was someone impatient and arrogant for being distant. But how wrong they were. Yuyan could care less, but the rumors still spread like hellfire and remained as such.

Xian and Qingshan begun to bother Yuyan as well, for not giving enough attention to the heroine. But their efforts were futile as every time they came as close as a few steps to Yuyan, Zhi Zhou would immediately becomes defensive. And when Zhi Zhou becomes defensive, he never hold himself back. Thus, the two bothersome flies would be whipped despite their Male Lead halos. After all, Zhi Zhou was also a Male Lead.