Do You Love Her Now {Season One}

Do You Love Her Now~

Diana Harding, young and innocent. Beauty at its finest and a natural romantic with a heart of gold. Although her poor background wasn't too appealing, It never proved to be much of a factor. Not until she was seen to be a low class gold digging piece of dirt as the bride of the most respectable well off bachelor in town.

Ian Knightly was a dream to her. But it doesn't take long for the most lovely dream to quickly evaporate - leaving behind a sickening nightmare. Ian wanted her to come off as a respectable ideal Mrs. Knightly. Abused and broken, she learned to oblige.

Unfortunately, her penniless past remained to be a part of her, making most socialites, if not all look down on her. Aggressive and Abusive Ian detested her for it. His reputation as the future C.E.O of his father's company wouldn't bear that setback.

What she thought to be love turned out to be a sickly twisted obsession. He was possessive, and his marks bruised her skin to remind her of it.

Trapped in a legalized marriage contract, Ana was forbidden to leave him. Eventually her under the radar lawyer finds a loophole the that contract. But after two years of marriage, did she learn to love the monster too much to let him go?

What happens when Ian finds Diana to be poised, rich, elegant. Respected and beautiful - just like he always wanted her - except she wouldn't be his anymore.

She's broken.

You poisoned her with horror until she is empty and she's foul.

But she's perfect to the world, so Do You love Her Now?