The Party

Your pov:

When we got to the place, I was amazed how big it was. Once we got inside, we found Wyatt's cousin. He introduced me to his family and got seated at a table. Once we put our things down we went to the dance floor and started to dance for a while. We were having so much fun then I saw Wyatt get really mad. He was looking at something or someone behind me. As I looked behind me I saw this guy just staring at my butt. Wyatt then went over to him so I followed. "Hey buddy why don't you stop staring at my girlfriend. Your kind of freaking her out and me." Wyatt said. The boy looked suprised then smirked. "I'm so sorry that I was staring at the ost beautiful person in this whole rpom. Its just her ads is so perfect." he said. That got him really mad. Wyatt then punched him and yelled at him telling him to stay away from me. As the boy ran away clearly scared Wyatt looked at me then I started to hug him tight. "I love you Wyatt. Your so sweet." I said. He smiled then started to lean in. We kissed for a few more seconds then we pulled away and started to dance again.

A few hours after dancing, I got a text...it was from my aunt. 'Ve sweetie. Have you made your decision yet?'. Of course I've made my decision. I told Wyatt that I have to go to the bathroom so I excused myself. I tested her back 'Yeah I did. I'll live with you and uncle. ' I sent it then I suddenly felt a wave of guilt. I feel bad for leaving Wyatt its just I miss my actual family. I'll tell him later. I don't want to ruin our time right now. As I walked back I saw Wyatt sitting down at the table. He looked up at me and smiled. "Your so pretty y/n. I'm so lucky to have you in my life. You make me so so so so happy." he said. Beofre i could respond we heard an announcement saying that dinner is being served.

Once we finished our dinner we did a little ceremony for his cousins sweet 16. It was about 10 when I started to get a little tired. We were dancing to a song then a slow song came on. I guess this is the time to tell him I'm going to be moving into my aunt's house. It was in the middle of the song when I looked up at him with sad eyes.

Wyatts pov:

She looked up at me with sad eyes. "What's the matter?" I ask her. I hate to see her so sad. "Wyatt, I love you south sms out hurts me top tell you this please don't say anything until I'm done talking, ok?" she asks. "Yeah, yeah ok. " I say starting to get worried. "Wyatt, I'm moving into my aunt's and uncles house. I'm so so so so sorry. I just need my family and you are my family, well more than family but I need my real family. After I lost my dad I thought I had no one but you and your mom. But I just need my actual family. I'm sure that we will see each other later in life. We could always talk on the phone and we could visit sometimes like maybe over summer and stuff." she said crying. I just stared at her. Tears forming in my eyes. "What? Your leavin me? Just like that? Y/n I can't live without you. How will I...how...h..." I said then I stated to cry. We hugged for probably 10 minutes. "Wyatt, I want to give you this."she said pulling apart from my grip. Share held two rings. One for her and one for me. "It's a promise ring. Once we get out of collage, we will visit OUR park. OUR bench. We promise to each other that no matter the distance, we will love each other no matter what. We will visit as much as possible." she said putting the ring on her finger. I took her ring and put it on her finger saying "I promise.". Today was a very stressing day. I can't wait to go home and sleep until I forget this horrible day.