Chapter 60: [μ's] Time To Start

"Alright, everyone. We should get ourselves ready for our national Live!" Mishiga told μ's.

"We've done it before. Surely we can do it again!" Honoka said cheerfully.

"Well. . . We'll be in Singapore," Mishiga stated.

"That's still in Asia, right?" Maki asked.

"Yep. I wonder why Singapore, though, nya," Rin said.

"Singapore is very diverse, y'know. They got diverse culture, cuisine, etcetera," Mishiga replied. He had done some research about Singapore, and, to be honest, Singapore isn't so bad to be at, considering that μ's is sponsored by the Love Live organisers.

Not to mention, the Singaporeans have to pay a lot of money every five years just to retain their driver's license. Mishiga expected Singapore to be a crowded place, full of taxis, and buses. Some people cycling around town, the sorts.

"I see. But I wonder if they'll have Japanese restaurants," Hanayo stated.

"Seriously, Koizumi-san? Food?"

Hanayo blushed.

"U-uhm. . ."

"It's alright. We're human. We have our interests. Anyway, we gotta get ourselves ready for the upcoming Live, though. The summer break'll begin in two weeks. And we have tests this week and the next."

If everyone was wondering where they were, they were at Mishiga's house, in his living room, having a group study. Even the graduates came to help them, which made Mishiga glad, as he can never do things on his own. Also, he's very lazy. Besides, the graduates already had their tests, so they had no worries.

"Why do we have tests anyway. Curse you, the man who invented tests!!" Honoka yelled out to the ceiling.

"Actually, tests have been around since Ancient China," Mishiga said, as he had that random fact stuck into his mind, just like all the other useless facts he had.

"Curse you, ancient China!!" Honoka continued, and this made them all laugh.

"Okay! We'll take a break for now. We've been studying for an hour already," Mishiga said, and the others agreed. Mishiga let them watch TV, drink, eat or whatever, as he went to his room, and walked to his calendar as he crossed the day before that day.

Suddenly, Nico Yazawa walked into his room, and Mishiga quickly noticed this.

"Yazawa-senpai?" Mishiga asked.

"I just wonder what your room looks like. Eli said it was pretty plain. Look at it now. Really colourful," Nico stated.

Mishiga turned around, and soon realised that she was right. After his house was robbed (and then returned), he actually called in μ's to help him repaint the entire house. It took a while, but it worked out just well.

Mishiga saw his room full of various colours of paint, some in random patterns, others very artistic. Mishiga couldn't help but give out a small smile. μ's really had changed his life, in the best way as possible.

"You're smiling, huh?" Nico said.

"Yeah. I'm happy you girls came to my life," Mishiga replied. This caused Nico to blush slightly.

"O-oh gee. It's nothing much," Nico replied.

"It is. Without you girls, my life would've been dull. Not a single shred of emotion would I show. Now with you girls around, I've put plenty of variety into my life, and I appreciate all those small moments we went through together."

Nico smiled and did her signature, 'Nico Nico Nii!' Before she quickly got flustered and left his room. Mishiga could only leave a small nervous laugh as his reply, before he went out of his room and grabbed some cups and a carton of milk. He poured some milk into each of the cups and gave it to them, not noticing that the TV shows the news about Keitan Shairu and Chika Takami.