Meet the Parents from Hell pt. 1 *UNEDITED*

After several failed attempts of escaping and Alek's caveman carrying me on his back, I decided that I should just accept my fate.
I was currently sitting in the living room, even though it was bigger than all the rooms in my crappy apartment, and had my hands in prayer mode.
"Lord, I'm sorry I haven't been going to church and I've been sinning a little... actually a lot, but you know my heart," I started off with my eyes closed. I hear Alek snickering in the background, but I wasn't paying him any attention. "I'm sorry about that one time when I was in middle school and poured chocolate milk all over Gina Kendall's head, but that bit- heifer had it coming when she pulled my hair."
I felt Alek sit next to me, trying to hide his laughter. He was failing terribly.
"Anyways Lord, I just wanted to know if we were cool still because I need your help meeting Bae's parents."
"Aww! I'm Bae?" I hear Alek say in a awe-filled voice. I swear for someone who's tatted up and macho as hell, he can be hella cute, but I'm not telling him that.
"Thank you G and keep it real," I say doing a fist bump to heaven. When I open my eyes, I see Alek's red face.
I sigh and roll my eyes.
"Go ahead and laugh at me."
His laughing brought at least 7 or 8 maids and butlers in wondering what the noise was. I never realized how sexy and attractive a laugh could be until just then. I just crossed and pretended to be mad at him.
"Aww is my baby mad at me?" He wraps his strong arms around me. His cologne filled my nose and it smelled like what a Axe commercial aspired to be. I just pouted and looked away. He grabbed my face and pulled me close to him. His beautiful eyes peered deep in my boring brown ones
"Relax baby girl my parents will love you almost as much as I do," Alek leaned over and kissed me softly on my lips. When our lips touched, I felt electricity go all over my body. Our bodies seemed to melt into one and I felt his emotions pour into me. Lust. Love. I felt everything.
When I finally pulled away needing a breath, I look around and see we're in another room.
Alekzander noticed my confusion. "I didn't want everyone watching me kiss my woman, so I moved us in my room. Plus, dinner's in a few minutes."
My eyes almost flew out my head.
"Oh my god I'm meeting your parents! I have nothing to wear, I'm wearing skinny jeans, my hair's not don- MY EDGES! They're ruined!"
I was meeting my soul mate's parents and I looked like hell.
(A/N Hehe.... get it? Cuz she's in Hell 😆 okay I'm done for real now)
While I was panicking, Alek literally snapped his fingers and sat down on his bed. He was in a sleek black tux with his hair gelled back and he was looking good enough to eat.
"Look in the mirror babe, I gotcha covered. Now please can you relax and let Daddy take care of you?"
I run over to his mirror and gasped. I had on a olive green bodycon dress with a slit up the leg. My chocolate skin looked like it had flakes of gold inside it and I was living for it. I look down and notice I had on Louis Vuitton black heels. I lift my foot and they were red bottoms! I touched my hair and it was in romantic curls going down my shoulders and most importantly, my edges were slayed for the gods.
I turn to Alek and jump in his lap. I was kissing all over his face saying thank you over and over again.
He smiled,"I should do this more often if that's the response I'm going to get." His eyes got a little dark and his gripped my hips that were straddling him.
"You seemed tensed, so I wanted to make it easy on you. But you looking a little too fine right now," he said smacking my ass hard. I gasp at the slight pain, but as he kept rubbing it quickly turned to a moan of pleasure.
"If only we weren't in my parent's house... actually second thought," Alek lifted me up and put me on the edge of the bed, "When did I ever give a fuck?" And with that, he spread my legs and dove into my cookie jar.
I gasped and gripped his shoulders. His tongue was flicking and sucking on my clit repeatedly and I was going crazy. I put a hand over my mouth to try to hide my moans, but he smacked my arm, looking up at me. Alek locked his lips before lifting his hand and started to pump a finger in me. I moan as he puts in two fingers, stretching me out more. Just when I thought I couldn't get better, he dives back in and eats me out like I was his last meal. I grip his hair and pull him closer to my punani and start to grind on his face.
"I'm getting close Alek," I say while trying to move him away. He ignores me and goes faster. I close my eyes and lean my head back in pleasure. I start to feel myself getting closer to the edge.
Alek looks up at me and I hear his voice in my head. "What's my name baby girl?"
I shake my head, "I'm not calling you that, " I try not to moan, but it obviously wasn't working. He slows down and I whimper.
"Say it and I'll let you release," I hear him say in a teasing tone.
My eyes roll back when he starts spelling the word in my půssy with his tongue that he so desperately wanted me to say.
D-A-D-D-Y.
My inner thot came out saying,"Girl, go ahead and just say it! Your pride ain't that important."
For once, I agreed with her. I swallowed my pride and said the word.
"Fuck! Let me release Daddy please," I beg him almost in tears.
I felt him smirk against me. Suddenly, there was a fire in my veins. I look down at Alek confused and he just winks. All of a sudden, I came.
You know those stories that your friends tell you about mind-blowing sex where you see stars and constellations and shit? Well, that ain't have nothing on what I was feeling. I had an out-of-body experience and I could see my body while I floated. I was convulsing and screaming my head off all the while Alekzander was still eating me out. Dang, all he was doing was eating me out and this happened. My legs were shaking and I swore I saw the light for a few seconds. God? Is that you?
When I came back to, I was panting like I just ran a marathon around the world. Alek was covered in my juices and was licking his fingers.
I hear a knock on the door and I quickly pull my dress back down.
"Master, dinner is ready." I hear one of the butlers say.
While licking his fingers, Alek says,"Thank you Harold. I just had a snack, but I wouldn't mind more." And he smiled devilishly at me with his canines showing.
After cleaning me up for the second time today, he grabs my hand and kisses it.
"Are you ready, my love?"
I sigh and straighten my shoulders. "Let's get it."
We walk outside the door and the butler bows his head, not before I catch a blush on his face. I put my head down, knowing he heard me loud tail screaming. Alek just chuckled and held my hand, leading me down the stairs.
We walk into the dining room and there was at least 50 plates set out, but there were only 2 people at the table. At the head of the table, I see there was a gorgeous couple sitting side by side talking to each other. The woman was dressed in red silk and looked like a goddess. Her brown hair flowed effortlessly down her back and her eyes were blue and pierced right into my soul. I was honestly in awe of hoe beautiful this woman was and questioned my sexuality for 0.5 seconds.
So this is Alekzander's mother? I look at the man and instantly see the resemblance between him and Alek. Dressed in a Versace suit, he could've been on the cover of a GQ magazine. Same green eyes, same build, same aura of power, and same facial features. His father was a gorgeous man. They both stood up and walked to meet us halfway.
We approach the couple and his mother walked up slowly, like a panther to prey. Her glacier blue irises peered at me before she stopped in front of me and gave me a long once over. I felt a trickle of sweat go down my back. She slowly circled me for a few more seconds before ended back in front of me. I saw a glint in her eyes and her blood red lips lifted in a smirk. That was the last thing I remember before she launched at me.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

So what do you guys think? I decided to make this a 2-part chapter. I made this chapter extra long because you guys have been voting so much and I wanted to show my appreciation 😊
She's finally met the parents! Who else is excited?
Will they love her? Will they hate her? Will they banish her to the depths of hell where not even air can survive?
Stay tuned! 😊