Meet the Parents from Hell pt. 2

Before the chapter starts, I just want to thank everyone that has voted or even glanced at my book. I now have over 2.5K reads and over 100 votes in 4 months! I'm so proud at the progress of my book and the story line, so I decided to make this book over 1200 words as a huge thanks from me to you. Again thank you guys so much and I truly appreciate it 😊💕

JBA 💕

Now..... ON WITH THE STORY!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I could barely breathe. My oxygen was running out and I could see my life flashing before my eyes. I see Alekzander and I getting married. I see me being pregnant and having 2 kids with devil horns. I see Alek eating me out.
'You have such a vivid imagination, baby girl," I hear Alek say while laughing in my head.
"Okay, mother. You're gonna kill her if you don't stop hugging her." Alek said while his mother cut off my supply of oxygen.
The beautiful woman gave me one last squeeze before backing away.
"But Alekzander! She's beautiful! You picked a great one. Oh, welcome to the family, darling," Alek's mom says in a thick Russian accent while grasping both my hands.
I smile, "The pleasure is all mine, ma'am. You have a beautiful home." As I said that, I took a second to admire the room again.
"AND she has manners? Pookie-boo, she's perfect!" Alek's mom said while slapping her husband's arm repeatedly.
I stifled a snort. "Pookie-boo? Now that's just adorable! I should call him t-"
"DON'T. YOU. DARE!" I hear Alek demand inside my brain.
"What's wrong, Pookie-boo? You don't like it when I cwall you that?" I respond back in a baby voice.
His eyes twinkled, "Okay then, baby girl. I'll show you who's boss after dinner. Trust and believe that."
A shudder went down my spine along with shivers of list at the thought of what he'd do to me.
The older version of Alek walked up to be and held his hand out.
"Hello, bella, welcome to my famiglia. I'm Francesco De Nocturno, but formerly known as Hades. I'm trying to better myself you know," His bright blue eyes twinkled as he leaned and kissed my hand.
I almost swooned. I could see where Alekzander got his charm and looks from.
The blonde woman let out a squeak and rushed over to me again.
"I can't believe how rude I am! I didn't even introduce myself. My name is Anastacia De Nocturno, but you can call me mom," she said while smiling with her gorgeous green eyes.
"I'm Aaliyah," I say with a laugh. This lady is eccentric all right, but I like her already. I can tell we'll get along just fine.
"Come on, you two. Let's go eat!" Anastacia said while clapping her hands.
Once we were seated at the table, with Alek right by my side and his parents right across from us, a bunch of butlers appeared out of thin air with silver platters.
Food.... so many kinds.
One thing you should know about me is I. CAN. EAT! I once won a hot dog eating contest against two football players in high school.
So when I saw the roasted duck right in the middle of the table, I licked my lips. Then I saw lamb and chicken...
I wanted to act right in front of Alek's parents, but this food is tempting me.
Suddenly, I felt his hand on my thigh. I turned to look at him and met his twinkling blue eyes.
He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Are you going to eat?"
I guess I spent too long staring at the food. I sheepishly nod my head and grab a fork and start eating daintly.
After some small talk, Alek's parents started their interrogation of me.
"So tell me about yourself, Aaliyah," Anastacia said while propping her head up on her hands.
I clear my throat and look at Alek nervously. He gave my hand a squeeze and nodded.
"Well, I'm 22. I just finished my last year of college and graduated with a business degree. I'm from Texas hence the accent you here every now and then. I love to cook and dance."
"I can vouch for the food. She's amazing!" Alek said while wrapping his arm around the back of my chair.
I looked at him confused. "I've never cooked you anything before. When did you try it?"
He just smiled unashamed, "Whenever you would cook dinner, I would sneak some food off your plate."
"You're such a stalker, I swear," I said while shaking my head.
"The Romano men have a tendency of that," Anastacia said while glaring at her husband, "The first time I met Francesco, he had been raiding my wardrobe looking for my bloomers. Then I found out he had been following me around for weeks!" While she was talking, blue fire was starting to engulf Francesco's arm.
Francesco snapped his fingers and it went out.
What kind of tomfoolery is this?
"You can't blame me, mi amore! You were playing hard to get for almost 25 years!"
"Because you always had that one шлюха (whore) around you!" She shouted and her utensils flew up and started to fly towards his face.
"Tesoro! She meant nothing to me! She was my assistant. If memory serves me correct, I even let you kill her when she touched my arm," Francesco said while moving a knife away from his groin.
Hold up? She KILLED her?!
I guess I looked hella shook (A/N hehe HELLa 😂) because she started to waved her hand and the silverware was back on the table. Anastacia smoothed her hair and smiled at me.
"It's against the law to touch the one of the rulers of Hell without permission, so I killed her. Plus she was a little bit-"
"OKAY! Let's talk about something else," Alek intercepted.
"Good idea, son," Francesco wiped the sweat off his forehead.
"So, what do your parents do?" Anastacia said after calming herself.
"Well, my mom is a beautician in Texas, but she has a Bachelor's degree in teaching. She's married to my stepdad, John. My dad passed away due to some freak accident when I was 3." I said while shifted through some salad.
"Oh my dear, I'm sure if he was alive, he would've been proud of you," Anastacia said and gently grabbed my hand from across the table.
"Thank you. I like to think that too," I smile at her.
"What was his name," Francesco asked me, looking at me kinda strangely.
"Um, it was Malachi Jones. Why? Did you know him?" I asked confused.
His face went blank and he looked at his wife, who covered her mouth with a gasp.
"What?! Is something wrong? How did you two know my dad?" I question.
They look at each other and then turned to me. Anastacia let out a sigh and put hand on her husband's arm.
"We might as well tell her, Francesco. She's going to find out sooner or later."
He sighed and smoothed a hand down his face.
"Your father... he's...."

TO BE CONTINUED

_______________________________________

I'm such an evil person I swear 😂 Leaving you guys on a cliffhanger like that! Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!
Word count: 1225