CHAPTER 1: Planned Meeting

Legend:

(y/n): your name (f/c): favourite colour

Note:

This book contains spoilers from the anime, the only part that has been published without the spoilers is the Prologue/Chapter 0; If you still want to continue reading, remember, YOU have been warned.

—Last time on Gamindustri's Hero (HDN x male reader)—

(y/n): 'W-What was that dream about'

(y/n): 'Who really am I?'

(y/n): 'Oh well... better start my day.'

—PRESENT TIME—

3RD Person's POV

'Planeptune's empty today...' (y/n) thought until he saw the poster about the announcement of a peace treaty between nations.

'Oh, right... today's that day... I guess I'll just go to the guild later and attend this thing.' (y/n) thought yet again.

"I'd rather train if I were you." Some figure, or rather... a voice said which made (y/n) say a rather cliché line.

"Huh? Who are you?! Show YOURSELF!" (y/n) shouted.

"Relax dude, I'm Cosni. Also, I can't show myself because I'm just a friendly neighbourhood voice in your head. So you don't have to say things out loud 'cause I can hear your thoughts if I want to 'sides you'll look like an idiot if you do that." Cosni, the voice said.

'Okay then Cosni, what do you mean by "I would rather train if I were you?"'

"Trust me, you'll need the training 'cause judging by your stats, you wouldn't even compare to a rank-S GUARDIAN." Cosni stated.

'Rank-S GUARDIAN?' (y/n) questioned.

"Oh... you can't remember? Well, never mind what I just said then, but seriously, you need some training." Cosni said with a little hint of "I'm ordering you to do this" aura in his speech.

'Fine, but at least tell me what type of training I should do and why I should do this now.' (y/n) told Cosni.

"I'll tell you later, just go to some grassy area and yeah, I'll tell you why... in due time or if you manage to remember things."

A MONTH LATER

LOCATION: PLANEPTUNE BASILICOM

"NEPTUNE! YOU AREN'T EVEN DOING YOUR CPU JOB AT ALL!" screamed a certain oracle who's currently trying to get Neptune's attention. (Even though we all know it's impossible)

"SONIC JUMP! Aw, dang it~" a certain purple pudding lover shouted whom pouted afterwards.

"Are you even listening to me?!" raged Histoire.

"Hey even a Goddess needs a break, right? ~" mused Neptune.

"A break from what all you've done is sleep and play games." Histoire scolded.

"Neptune, the tea is ready." A tall figure, Nepgear, whom was always confused as the bigger sister, interrupted.

"Sweet! Thanks Nepgear. So you wanna play PvP?" Neptune asked completely ignoring Histoire.

"Even you Nepgear..." Histoire murmured...

"LET'S SEE YOU PLAY GAMES, NOW!!!!" Histoire snapped pulling a cord.

"No! Hey! It says from the user manual not to do that." Neptune complained.

Histoire kept spinning until she went and did a number on the screen of the reader.