CHAPTER 2: Gamindustri Troubles Part 1

Legend:
(y/n): Your Name
(l/n): Last Name
(h/c): Hair Color

Note:

This chapter contains spoilers from the anime, the only part that has been published without the spoilers is the Prologue/Chapter 0; If you still want to continue reading, remember, YOU have been warned.

—Last Time on Gamindustri's Hero (HDN x male reader)—

Riz: I would train if I were you.

(y/n): Huh? Who are you?! Show YOURSELF!

Riz: Aw~ you forgot about the ___________ stuff.

Purple Midget: Hey there protag newbie!

Riz/(y/n): ????

—Present Time—

(y/n)'s POV

"Now THAT's protagonist worthy." Someone behind me pointed out, and since my instincts acted on it's own, I pointed my sword at her.

"Woah there, chill dude, chill. Don't want you to become Miss Loner over there." The purple-haired midget said as she pointed to someone that has white hair and is floating to a villager, seems she was asking about the location of a cave.

'Wait...'

"Yeah, you forgot about the quest's part 2." Riz said.

"Should we... um... follow her?" I asked the weird purple midget.

"Of course we should~ Then let's tease Noire for being a loner.~ Oh and by the way, name's Neptune, the goddess of Planeptune, but you probably knew that already.~" Neptune mused.

"Okay..." I said but I'm still getting weirded out by what she said.

'Is she really the goddess of Planeptune? If she is, then it's a miracle that she was sent here doing quests...' I thought.

"Well author initiate your almighty jump cut." Neptune spat as she pointed towards the sky.

~

No one's POV

"And that's the last of them..." Noire stated as she sliced a Matango. (The mushroom thingy)

However, as she was heading back an Ancient Dragon showed itself and tried to claw Noire, keyword tried, because a certain (h/c) haired male blocked it's claws with his sword.

"Neptune, now!" the (h/c) male signalled.

"Roger Dodger!" replied Neptune before glancing at Noire who was now sitting on the floor untransformed.

"Hey Noire~ remember why I didn't transform? Well... this is one of the times you really should transform. So~ come at me bro!"

As Neptune is being surrounded by shining bits of data, (y/n) was holding the Ancient Dragon back. He stared at the Dragon, however as he stared intensely trying to figure out the next move of this Dragon, he was jumped by a cat wearing a helmet

Luckily Noire saw this and saved him.

"Whoa, uh thanks... Lady Black Heart" he said whilst looking at the Ancient Dragon in case it moves.

"Hey stranger let's switch." The now transformed goddess declared to (y/n) in a mature voice.

As the goddess of Planeptune approached the young stranger, he knocked the Ancient Dragon and switched places with Neptune.

"Stranger, you haven't seen a goddess in action yet have you?" Purple Heart said while still in a deadlock.

"Uhh... no?" commented (y/n).