Chapter 4

<<<<<>>>>>

More people started showing up; they seemed to be pouring in from all over. Only an hour went by before the concert began. I checked the time and frowned. It's only seven pm. This was odd, as it was surprisingly early for a live show.

The members of BTS poured out on stage, sporting fancy suit attire, driving the crowd understandably crazy. Screams of appreciation filled the arena, lighting up their beautiful faces.

"Let me hear you, ARMY!" Namjoon shouted into his microphone, making the crowd roar once more.

As the people were busy chanting and screaming, I allowed my gaze to sweep over each member. I appreciated all of their good-looks, but Taehyung caught my eye. I noticed he was wearing different clothing than earlier, but I could appreciate it just the same. He looked a hundred times hotter in a suit.

I gasped as I realized he saw me; he was staring right at me and flashed me his gorgeous smile. My heart melted, and I waved at him enthusiastically. This seemed to amuse him, and he waved back, mirroring my enthusiasm. Holy fuck, why is he so hot?

The show was a huge success, with the members performing their greatest hits and making a bunch of jokes. I, along with the rest of the crowd, enjoyed the three hour concert so much, that it seemed as though the show only lasted five minutes.

After they disappeared off stage, my attention was caught by a guard yelling. "All VIP ID holders come to me please!" he looked around for people with the little ARMY bomb lanyards around their necks.

"I was given special instructions to only hand-out up to five VIP IDs, which entails a backstage meet and greet."

I looked around. I realized that I was the only one with an ARMY bomb lanyard. My jaw dropped as I realized Taehyung gave me a meet and greet pass.

That's why the guard took so long with my VIP pass when I checked in, I thought to myself.

"But tonight there's only two backstage passes. Please come forward if you have a pass!" The guard yelled, trying to be heard over the crowd.

I elbowed my way through the crowd, excusing myself as I eventually reached the guard. I showed him my ARMY bomb around my neck. He gave it a quick glance and nodded.

"Anybody else?"

"ME! ME! ME!"

I recognized that voice even before I turned to face her. It was the girl who gave up her seat for me in exchange for a kiss on the cheek from Jimin. I looked at her; she was wearing different clothes now. Still too revealing, and still too much makeup, I thought to myself.

"Follow me, ladies." The guard motioned to a small exit. We obliged, dodging the masses of screaming girls.

"Oh, it's you, the little girl who stole my seat." The girl glanced at me sideways, her hateful tone obvious as we were walking behind the guard.

I could tell a confused look was resting on my face, as I frowned. This offended me much more than it should've, because she was the one that volunteered the loudest when Jungkook asked.

"For the record, you insisted on giving up your seat in exchange for a kiss on the cheek." I said firmly, as I was trying to control my emotions. I didn't need this kind of bitterness.