Chapter 1

"Aristos stop it! Stop it!" I try to run away from him, but the giggles are endless as he tackles me.

"Scott I got her!" He grabs my wrists and I laugh, squirming under him.

"Stop it stop it stop it!" I say through giggles, and Scott comes up looking over me. "Scott help me! Help me before he makes me pee my pants!"

Asking for help was a mistake, but it was a funny one.

"Okay if you say so..." He backs up.

"Hey hey that's not helpi-" I squirm more, laughing.

"Aristos you're about to get wrecked!" He runs full speed, taking Aristos out. I sit up and move my hair out of my face, shocked as I watch them tumble down the hill.

"Hey kids it's time to come inside! And what did I say about rough house near the hill? Get your ass in here!" Scotts mom yells at us.

I run after them after giving her the thumbs up, yelling after them.

"Faith, Faith what are you talking about?" A familiar voice fades in.

My eyes flutter open to see my roommate Nick.

"Was I sleep talking again?" I rub my eyes.

"Yeah, this time something about two people named Scott and Doritos?" Nick says innocently.

I burst out laughing. "That's ridiculous! Scott and Doritos?"

"Well I'm not too sure if it was Doritos or Aristos, I just got home." He rubs the back of his neck.

"I think it'd be Aristos if it were a name. Hm, I wonder why those names... Scott and Aristos..." I ponder for a moment. "No, there's no way. No way!"

"What do you mean no way?"

"Theres no way I could be dreaming about them... I haven't seen them in so long I don't even know where they are or who they are... Why would I dream of them?" I look around hoping to find an answer, to no avail.

"Maybe it's a sign. Never know..." He walks out of my room and I check the time. 4:14 P.M.

I sigh. Another late start to the day... Meh, whatever.. Might just do nothing again all day.

~Few hours pass~

I sit up on my bed and make the desicion to go for a walk down town. I put on a bra, ripped black skinny jeans, a dirty ghetto kids black sweater and black combat boots. I swipe on lip balm and leave the leftover makeup from yesterday, leaving a smudged black-grey lashline. I check the time and its 9:32 P.M and I set off.

"Nick I'll be back in a few hours, if I'm not I have my cell. If you need anything text me, I'm just going for a walk." I call out to him, closing the door.

As I walk down town I pass a few dark alleys, feeling uneasy. I remain a strong posture and continue walking down the road, my pale skin almost glowing in the moonlight. I turn a sharp blind corner and down an alley, sparking a cigarette.

I pass this group of guys and as I do, they're silent until I'm walking away. The cat-calls and compliments start, whistles here and there. As I continue to walk, I hear them follow. Walking faster I hear footsteps gaining, and I become anxious.

"Hey pretty lady where you going so fast? Slow down a little and smoke with us eh?" His thick New Orleans accent sends me back home, and for a second I stop. Then I continue.

"I'm fine, I've got my ow-"I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn around, clenching my fist.

"You're staying with us until we say so, alright?" His breath smells of alcohol, Hennessey actually, and I take a drag of my smoke.