Chapter 17

Nashoba Had His Strings Again Catori When Sepinta Has Her Love In Shepaya That Aniwa And Nightwolf As He Is The Shaman.

When Skipper Was Having A Date With Valerie That Rico,Sparx,Private And Nova Are At The Arcade Mall.

As Valerie Said To Skipper. You Don't Think Nineteen Flavours Is A Little Much? Skipper Said To Valerie. Well. The Little Offered. It Seems Rude Not To Except.

As The Manager Gave Them Ice Cream Said. Thank You. Said Valerie As Skipper Said. Thank So Much! Great Work. He Said. Um...It Was Nothing.

Skipper Said. The Public Needs To Be Given Encouragement. As He Is Having His Ice Cream. As Valerie Said. Having Trouble With Your Ice Cream?
Skipper Said To Valerie. No I Always Eat Like This. Okay Done! Ahhh So Cold! As Valerie Laughed.

As Sparx Said. Hi Skipper. Uhh Hi...Thingy! Said Skipper As He Said. Oh. Hi Valerie! Hi Sparx Said Valerie.
I Have To Help Private. He's Fighting Some Huge Monsters Right Now. Said Sparx.

Skipper Said. Monsters? It Must Be The Work Of Chichack! Let's Fight Them Together!

Sparx Said. Oh Yeah! You'll Be A Great One Now. Who's This Chichack Guy? As Private Fight Some Robot Monsters In The Arcade. As Skipper Said. These Are Sad Robot Monsters?

As Private Said. Skipper I Can't Get Past This Level. Um...I'm Gonna Teach These Guys A Lesson. Yes Take That! And That! Bring It On! There Is Something That You Too!

Aww! I See The Children Are Having Fun Said Rico. This Is A Dangerous Work My Friend! Less Check. Sit Here And Help Me! Said Skipper.
Rico Said. Friend?

In The Forest In Shepaya. Nightwolf Was Getting Ready To Fight The Spider Warriors That A Wolf Spirit Was In His Heart. And He Begin To Do A Chant.

As He Grabbed Out His Tomahawk And Stab A Native Spider Warrior's Head And Dies. When He Said. Don't You Take My Home With The Spirits.

When He Protected Pocahontas,Nakoma,Kocoum,Kekata And Powhatan. With Percy,Flit And Meeko From Chichack. at The Forest.

As Nightwolf Said. Stay On The Trees. I'll Kill Him. And The Spirits Will Heal You All.

As He Put His War Paint On His Face And He Will Be So Proud And Fierce. When The Tribe Medicine Men Was Very Proud Of Him And Nashoba.

When Nightwolf Said. Aniwa. What Are You doing Here? Nashoba Said You Had Left. As Aniwa Said. You Know Me Nightwolf! The Shaman Never Abondens Their Kingdom.

Nashoba Said. It's Over! The Battle Has Ended. As They Are So Happy.

Chichack Said. The Battle Might Be Over! But Not The War! We Will See Each Other Soon Brother!!!!

Nashoba Said. Friends. I'm Proud At Each One Of You. You Have Desployed Great Loyalty To Shepaya. But My Heart Is Heavy. But Now Risen. There Was A Traitor Amongst Us.

Later That In The Arcade. As Skipper And His Friends Are Having The Game As He Said. Come On You Guys. One Last Push And The Game Is Ours. As Valerie Shoot A Robot Monster And She Win The Game.

As They Cheered And Chiro Said. This Is For You! You Have Earned It.

Skipper Said. We're A Great Team. Now Let Us Gave The Price To The Penguin Girl. As Valerie Said. The Old What?

As Skipper Said. So...How It Go? As Andar Said. A Game For Children. When You Wanna Do Again. You Know Where To Find Me.

As Rico Said. Good Job Skipper! You Must Been Practicing For A While Huh? You Should Applied And Say In The Gym When You Still Spot On The Team.

You Think I Could. Said Skipper
As Rico Said. Nah! Just Kidding As They Laughs And Walks Away.

Valerie Said. Ignore Him. Today You Were Totally Surprising. Weird! But Fun! As She Kissed Skipper As She Said. You Should Acts Like That More Offering. As Skipper Is Happy.