The bestfriend's side.2

He remembers

"T-Taehyung."

He stopped pacing around the halls when he saw me. He looked horrible. His hair was disheveled, there were bags under his eyes and his clothes-

His clothes were covered with blood that has already dried up.

I walked towards him.

"Tae-" I didn't even bother to let him finish. I punched him. Once, twice, I lost count. I repeatedly hit him with my fist and he didn't even bother to dodge them.

I only stopped when my arms were held by two nurses who were glaring at me.

"Taehyung."

I look at his face. I beat him badly. His nose is misaligned, his lips are busted and his left eye is turning into a shade of blue or purple. I wasn't satisfied. He needed to suffer more.

The nurses called the guards, probably horrified that a lunatic started hurting a patient. They cooperated in taking me away. I struggled to stay. I haven't seen her yet. I want to be there by the time that she opens her eyes. I really want to stay. I glared at him.

"Fuck you! Jeon Jungkook!" I wanted to hurt him more. Why was Lisa hurt? What happened? Wasn't he supposed to protect her always? Wasn't she supposed to be fragile? Why was she stabbed and why aren't you hurt?

He turned towards the nurses and the guards while I screamed profanities at him.

"Please release him."

I became silent. What was going through his head? The nurses even the guards looked at him like he had a death wish.

"Mr. Jeon-"

Jungkook turns to them, "I need to talk to him."

"But, Mr-"

Jungkook cuts him off once again.

"I'll assure you nothing will happen to me. If you still doubt me then feel free to stay outside the room while we talk."

I follow him. Nobody was talking between us. I was lost in thought while I was behind him. I didn't say a word. We went inside and I wait for him to start talking.

"Kill me, Taehyung."

He picks up the pocket knife from his table and hands it to me while tears are streaming down his face.

"P-please, kill me, stab me. Hurt me so bad and make me feel her pain."

I knock his face once again, making him fall on the bed. "What did you do?! Tell me, asshole!"

"I hurt her, Tae."

All I saw was red. I pinned him against the bed, putting my hands on his neck, choking him in the process.

I hear him struggling for air. He deserves to die.

"T-ake her a-way from m-e."

I felt weak. I was sobbing as I tighten my hold on his neck. I'm going to be a murderer and I don't care. All I want is to kill the man who made her suffer.

"Die."

Paled face, tears cascading down, screaming, orange hair. Lisa...

I couldn't do it. Her face flashed in my head. She must have looked like that when Jungkook keeps on hurting her and I don't want to be like him. I don't want to be a monster.

I wipe my face. He looks at me, shock plastered on his face. I walk away. When I opened the door he was behind me. He knelt down and hugged my legs,

"P-lease kill me already Taehyung. Please."

I kicked him. The guards helped him to stand up. He was about to walk towards me but a police blocked his way.

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook, you are under arrest...."

He cuffed him.

"Taehyung!Please kill me! Kill me! Anyone please!"

One last time, I looked at him. Now, I see what he has become.

"G-"

I prevented myself from saying goodbye.

Goodbye means God be with you,

And that's far from what I want him to be with.

This is the last time I'll see him.

I promise.

Since he'll be staying in hell now.

where he truly belongs.