Chapter 11

Hey everyone! Please COMMENT and VOTE!

Just to inform you...if you dont read this, its all your fault for being confused and upset....

Anyways...Right now I am going to write the story more often. I have many things plan and I am loving this story the best. I will still going to write my others story but they will be short updates so if you love this story and is your favorite, well you should love me :) because the updates are going to be fast and hopefully they are going to be long :) I am so excited!

VOTE

and

COMMENT

COMMENT

and

VOTE please

-Elyse

___________________________________________

I pulled the car in the parking lot in McDonalds as my hands started shaking and sobs wrenched through my chest. I was not even eighteen, I had no idea where we were going, I left my mate and friends in confusion and I felt lonely for the first time in my life. Emma stared at me as I turned off the car. I pulled my feet into the seat, leaning my head down as the tears fell and I started crying hysterically. I heard Emma whimpered, scooting closer to me before I felt her arms around me as she hugged me, silently crying.

            “Who are you?” someone screamed, opening the doors making us both jump and Emma let out a terrifying scream. “Sorry didn’t mean to scare you.” I wiped my tears away before looking over at the boy who rudely interrupted us. I stiffened as the werewolf hit me and Emma whimpered, shrinking down in the seat. “Hey, it’s alright. I'm a good guy.”

            “W-who are you?” I asked, stuttering.

            “My name is Andrew, what’s yours?” he asked, smiling.

            “Diana and this is Emma,” I said, pointing to her as she just stared at with wide-eyed.

            “Might I ask why two pretty ladies are sitting her and not eating with me?” he asked, winking at me, and Emma let out a little giggle at the show.

            “Don’t have any money on me,” I grumbled.

            “Why not?” he asked, being nosy.

            “Daddy told us to leave and never come back,” Emma stated.

            “Why so?”  

            “Because—

            “Nothing,” I snapped, cutting her off.

            “Well why don’t we go inside and talk instead of just sitting in this stuffy car,” he said and we both nodded as our stomachs growled from not eating for a whole day. He chuckled and I blushed, slowly getting out of the car and quickly told Emma to do the same.

            After getting our food we sat down away from the people and quickly started eating, having nothing in a stomach. “So what are you doing out in the middle of nowhere?” he asked.

            I put my chicken sandwich down and quickly glanced over him. He had short brown hair, and gray eyes that seemed oddly familiar to Tysons. I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts away from him but the words slipped out of my mouth before I could think about stopping. “Do you know Tyson?”