Current time

Herman shot his shots as I stood up and screamed. "Freeze! I am Ma Barker! Give me all your money!"
The audience screamed and whistled as the curtains fell in front of my eyes.
"They loved it!" Jennifer, who had played Herman, smiled and let her hair fall out from the hat she had tucked it in.
"Yeah!" screamed Olly who had payed Lloyd. "I must say, when you suggested that part when Ma Barker is looking out of the window, crying about her lost lover"
"Yeah!" said Jen. "And when you went to the café and then screamed that freeze part! Just like in that Boney M song. Amazing!"
"Thank you" I simply said and smiled.
"Totally" Olly said. "But you kind of zooned out there in the café for a second... are you okay?"
"Yeah, it just gave me bad memories that's all" I said as I started to change back into my normal clothes.
"Okay" said Jen as she slipped on her shirt over the tank top she was wearing during the play. "Well, would you like to grab some coffee later? You know, to celebrate the success"
"Thank you but no thank you" I answered and smiled. "I have to go visit someone" I said and went through the door that was behind the theatre.
"Okay. See ya later!" Jen called after me as the door closed behind me.
I smiled big as I called for a taxi. I told them the destination of which I was going.
"You going to visit?" the taxi driver asked.
"Yeah, don't worry. I'm not going to do a breakout" I joked as he stopped the taxi in front of the large grey building.
"Ha, ha" he laughed and took his payment.
I went inside the big grey building and started to walk through all of the controls, left my belongings in a box outside the room as I always had done. Went inside, sat down on the hard red chair, and stared through the thick glass at my one mistake. My one mistake smiling that smile I always loved. I smiled back as he uttered the only three words he ever said since that awful day. "Beautiful red hair"
The end