chapter 2 ''LONDON''

As we reached London airport we all were really excited then we went to our hotel and then after having some rest we left to go to see London Bridge first and of course London Eye and then we decided to go to see Big Ben and after that we went for dinner and then back to our hotel.

DAY 2:

We woke up early and went to Madame Tussaud's. We almost spent our whole day there and after that we went for lunch. After lunch we went to Regent Park and it was so lovely that we spent our whole evening there and then we went for dinner and then back to hotel.

DAY 3:

We woke up early again and got dressed and went to see the cricket ground ''Lords'' and after that we went for lunch and then had coffee of ''Starbucks'' and then went to see ''Buckingham Palace'' and after that we just survey the streets and then went for dinner to ''Burger King'' and then back to hotel.

DAY 4:

As today was our last day so we got up extra early. We went to ''Oxford Street'' for  our favorite thing shopping. First we went to ''Debenhams'' then to ''Boots'' and then to other shops and did lots and lots of shopping. We had our flight in the evening back to Nottingham so we had our lunch and then went back to our hotel to do some rest. Then in the evening we rushed to the airport and l must say London is a great city it is really a city of dreams and we all enjoyed a lot. We all were  really sad to leave London because we had such a great time and had epic fun but unfortunately we had to leave it. But we were a bit happy too cause we want to go back to our school as soon as possible but today is Thursday and we can't go tomorrow cause we are hell tired and then the weekend so that means we need to wait for 3 more days which is the worst thing i want to tell everything to my bestie Kate but i need to wait for 3 days.

SARAH'S P.O.V 

FRIDAY: 

In the evening we all were sitting in Danielle's room except dad, he was downstairs reading a book. then suddenly mum started speaking and she told us that she and dad had decided to shift to London and dad had also got a job in London and we have to move on next Friday that means just after 1 week.

''No mum we can't i don't want to. l can't adjust there in new environment, new house, new room, new school, new friends ahh no never i can't, sorry'' Danielle said in crying voice.

''Yes mum Danielle is right l also don't want to leave my room l love it so much with all the bits and pieces of my heart'' Anna said.

''Yes girls i know it would be so difficult for you guys to adjust but your dad has got a real good job and they would be providing us a really big house and everything else also. And we are doing this for you guys only. it would be so good for your future. London is a big city and you'll live there in a nice environment and of course in a nice school it will make your life girls'' mum explained us.

''Okay mum as you guys think. We will try our best to adjust'' Isaid and Danielle agreed.

''And what about our rooms??'' Anna asked.

''We will decorate your rooms much better then these. l promise'' Mum said.

''Okay then it's fine mum, lets shift to London.'' Anna said.

''Okay so start your packing from now only because we don't have much time'' Mum said and we all three nodded.

PACKING:

THURSDAY:

DANIELLE'S P.O.V

Okay so tomorrow we are shifting to London and its my last day here. l have almost done all my packing except of few things and today in the evening l have to go in party, my friends has arranged it for me.

At 6:00pm l started getting ready for party. l wore my black silk maxi kinda frock and high heels and curled my hair. l went in the party and had epic fun. l came back home at about 10:00pm and then l did my rest of the packing done and then went to sleep. 

l woke up at about 6:00am cause our flight was of 10:00am so we need to be at airport at 7:00am. l got dressed in a pink t.shirt and blue skinny jeans and wore my flat shoes and tied my hair in a french braid and went downstairs. Then we had an really emotional moment of leaving our beloved home and we all even cried a bit but we didn't let our tears come out of our eyes.

Then we headed towards airport . As we reached airport we did our boarding and then went in the plane.

As our plane took off we all felt really sad to leave Nottingham.......