Chapter 5

DAY 3 OF SCHOOL

Today was a normal day like everyday we studied a it and had fun a lot. Today i got jumbled with Harry's group oops sorry my group and specially with Caroline yeah Harry's bestfriend. She is really nice girl and l got the reason that why she is Harry's bestfriend. She is really nice and very beautiful too. She is a blondie and really beautiful. We talked alot about make up, accessories, make up tips and of course about clothing in simple words we did our girly talk. When l told her that  have just shifted here so she said that lets go out for shopping today and have fun and i will also get a chance to see London also. 

So our today's evening plan was set and i was really excited. We talk about this all in the break and as our break ended Harry came to take me and say good bye to Caroline because me and Harry have our geography class together and Caroline have her history class.. When Harry came to take me at that time Caroline told Harry about ur evening plan  and even asked him to join us and of course he said yes so i was double excited. Then Caroline hugged me and we headed to our classrooms.

We had our normal class afterwards and then it was the off time.. Harry left me at my house and then headed towards his house.

EVENING

l woke up at 6:30 pm and got dressed into my red knee lenght dress  and my red wedges and tied my hair in a ponytail and curled he endings tand then i was all ready for shopping. And then i went downstairs. l asked my mum to drop me at Caroline's place so we went in the car and mum dropped me at her place.

HARRY'S P.O.V 

l woke up at about 6:45 pm and checked my phone l got atext from Caroline and it was a reminder about the evening shopping party and i think that doesn't need to remind me because it was with Danielle.

Then l got up from the bed and got dressed. l wore my black t.shirt and black skin tight skinny jeans and my favorite brown boots. l took the car keys and said good bye to my mum and my sis Gemma and then headed towrds Caroline's place. As l reached at her house l rang the bell and her mum opened the door and she told me that both Caroline and Danielle were in Caroline's room and were waiting for me so i went upstairs to her room. As l opened the door just then only l saw the two most beautiful girls of the world. One was a blondie and the one was brownet and the brownet was more beautiful and of course it was Danielle. She was wearing a blood red knee lenght dress with vages and her hair were tied in a ponytail and her hair were so damn silky.. And Caroline was wearing a banana yellow colour T.shirt with white skinny jeans and was looking simply awesome.

To be honest l was lost in their beauty and just then Caroline interrupted me from looking at them by saying:

''Ahh finally Harry you are here we both were waiting for you from so long'' She said.

''Yeah Harry you are so late'' Danielle said.

''Okay now lets leave it and go'' l said.

''Hmm lets go otherwise we will be more late'' Caroline said and then we headed towards my car and then went to Debenhams.

There Danielle was so confuse because she told me that she never goes to shopping alone, she always go with her mum and sisters. Well after that we headed towards the shopping mall. There we had some snacks, etc. And Danielle is so innocent at one shop she loved a dress which they displayed and she started shouting and was so excited like kids l swear. We went to that shop and asked about that dress but unfortunately there was some issue regarding size so Caroline suggested her to try it. She went in the trial room and she tried that dress and came out to show us and l even don't have words to describe that how beautiful she was looking she looked simply perfect, the colour of the dress was navy blue and the suited her a lot and specially her pink cheeks were looking increditable and she looked hell beautiful.

After that Danielle got a call from her mum and she said that Danielle  should come home cause it was too late it was about 10:00pm and we even have to go to school tomorrow. Then we headed towards the car and you know what?? today we finally exchanged numbers with each other and l was hell happy to get her number. Then i left Danielle at her home and Caroline to her's and then went to my own home.

I was having dinner with my mum and just then i received a text and that was from Danielle.

FROM:DANIELLE ANDERSON :)

''Thank you Harry for the drive and also helping me selecting clothes and tbh my mum and sisters are loving all the clothes. Okay so we will meet tomorrow bye.. Good Night :) Danielle xx''

After reading her text l was literally blushing and then i replied her.

TO:DANIELLE ANDERSON :)

''Ohh no need to thank i am always there for you whenever you need me a day or night, rainy or sunny, cloudy or floody 24/7 anytime anywhere :) And yeah Good Night meet yea tomorrow morning :) Harry xx ''

Then l finished my dinner and went to my room to sleep cause i was so hell tired but just then Gemma (my sis) came in the room actually we both are really close to each other and she knows me so wellby the way she don't live with us cause she is in a university but nowadays she is having her vacations so thats why she come to stay with us and of course she noticed me blushing on the table so this was the reason why she was here in my room.

''Hey my dear bro everything okay??'' She asked.

''Yeah of course what is to be wrong??'' l replied.

''Nothing then wy you were blush at the table??'' She asked and caught me.

''Ahh nothing much it was just a text'' l replied.

''Ohh what was it? Was it from someone special?? Whose it?? Tell me tell me come on you are hiding it from me?? Well thats impossible. Remember we never hide anything from each other??'' She said excitedly.

''Ohh Gemma !! Okay its just a new girl in our class and l really can't describe her she is really really beautiful, she is brown and very innocent, cute,shy, and she gets nervous really quick. she is really caring, protective and... and... l don't know what else l just know that she is just so amazing and really good and l think that for the first time ever in my life i am falling for a girl and no one else its her only'' l explained Gemma.

''Ahmm Ahmm Ahmm seriously Harry?? ls that you?? You faling for a girl?? Wow OH MY GOD i just can't believe it'' Gemma said teasing me.

''Hahahahaha yeah sam here l also cant believe me and falling for a girl huh strange but its happening and l can't help it tell me Gemma what should l do??'' l asked.

''Hmm what should you do?? ln my opinion you should go to her and tell her your feelings easy'' Gemma said.

''Hmm its a real good idea and in  my opinion l think you are insane like seriously?? l just met her 2 days ago and on the third day i just go to her and tell her thst i sm in love with her lol '' l said.

''Hmm okie as you wish now keep waiting and now i am going to sleep so bye and Good Night:) '' She said and left the room.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I REALLY HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING THE STORY SO FAR AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200+ READS PLEASE KEEP READING AND PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR SUPPORT REALLY GIVE ME COURAGE TO WRITE :) :) LOVE YOU ALL :) ELSA xx