Chapter 7: 「Not Alone」

〈???'s POV〉

'IDIOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! SHE IS GETTING AWAY!' My body.. I can't control it anymore. My body was heavy, sore, and stiff. 'Fuck you. I will do it myself. You useless trash.'

〈Author's POV〉

The figure on the floor immediately stood up in split of a second. The figure with the bunny mask turned towards the direction which Zen took. The male's bunny mask's eyes turned bright red and said with a deep scary voice, "Guess I have to do it myself after all."

〈Zen's POV〉

She went unconscious.. great. Just great. Now I have to take kitten back to base, alive and safe. I was running through the forest while holding Hana on my back. I managed to change her position from being on my shoulder to on my back for better control. However, something was off. Bunch of animals were running the same direction as us. Why though?

I quickly glanced back and saw the killer's figure, but with red eyes. What kind of non sense is this?! "Oh Hana~ Come back here kitty!" The killer cooed. Oh no he didn't. I am the only one who gets to call her Kitty! I quickly looked back to the front and took a right. Why? Because Right is always right! I felt Hana's body slowly back away from my back. "Ugh. W-Where am I?" She asked as her hands held my shoulders firmly.

"Had a good time sleeping, kitty?" I asked with a smirk. "Z-Zen?! PUT ME DOWN!" She shouted as she began punching me at every angle. "COULD YOU NOT?! I AM TRYING TO SAVE YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" I snapped at her causing her to stop. "OH REALLY?! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I HAD AN ASS!" She shouted. "No wonder why you are still single." I mumbled and rolled my eyes. Hana's grip on my shoulder tightened as she slapped the back of my head.

"As if you are an expert in love or something. No wonder why you are single too. Because idiots like YOU don't deserve any woman's or man's attention and care!" She stated with disgust. I growled at her. I don't get how we are even arguing in such situation! "You don't even know me. So keep your judgements to yourself." Was all I said. I took another glance back and he wasn't following us. Good. I slowed down and stopped then knelt down so Hana can get off. Hana got off my back, balancing herself by a tree. "Zen. Ya sure are a piece of trash!" She said. Damn, she got an attitude.

"We don't have time. We must go back to the cave, immediat-" I said before I got interrupted by a laugh. Not just any laugh, but a sick maniac's laugh. Hana looked from the direction of the laugh back to me. Her eyes filled with fear and concern and I could have sworn I saw them tear up. I cupped her cheeks with my hands, I don't know why. I slowly caressed her cheeks with my thumbs and opened my mouth and said,"Look. Everything will be alright. I prom-" "OH DEAR HANA! WHERE ARE YOU?! ZEN YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T HIDE HER FOREVER! I AM COMING FOR YOU. HANDER HER IN OR YOU BOTH ARE DEAD!" A dark voice shouted over the distance.

Why did it have to end this way? I got up and took Hana's hand and began speed walking. "T-To W-Where now?" She stuttered as she kept on glancing back every now and then. "Home." I said with a serious tone and broke into a run, holding Hana's hand tightly. It's either this or allow another person to die in front of me, again. I will save her this time. I must. 'I am contacting Jin. I will send him your location and ask him for backup.' Thank you Mark, it means a lot.. 'Anytime buddy. Now concentrate and get her out safe no matter the cost. Don't let him get her. '

I will not let him. I have to anyway..

〈Jin's POV〉

It has been eight hours and they are still away. I can't help, but worry. What if something went wrong? What if they got hurt? What if we had to- my train of thoughts got cut off when the voice in my head said, 'I just received a message from Zen.' What is it? Did they find the killer? 'No. They are being chased.. by the killer. He is asking for back up.' My eyes widened. What would the killer want from them? Other than murdering.. something is definitely off..

"NAMJOON!" I shouted at the figure at the other side of the cave, who was talking with the other boys. I ran up to him panting. "What's wrong, Jin?" Namjoon asked as he placed a hand on my shoulder giving me a concerned look. "H-H." I stuttered as I was struggling for breath, "H-Hana and Zen are in danger! T-They are being chased by the killer and want back up!" Namjoon's face changed into an unreadable one.

"Those idiots." Namjoon stated with an annoyed tone and looked back at the rest of the boys, "Boys you need to provide back up few kilometers to the west. I want us to capture the killer since it's a golden chance. Jimin and Jhope will back up Zen and Hana and lead them back to the cave. While Jin and Suga will be distracting the killer. Once Hana and Zen made it back to base safely, Jhope and Jimin will go and help Suga and Jhope. Are we clear?"

The boys looked at each other then back at Namjoon. "Isn't too risky?" Suga asked. "Yoongi is right. I say we just protect and bring back Zen and Hana and postpone the fight for later when we know we are ready." I suggested. Namjoon sat on a chair close by and said, "That would work too. Good thinking. I will stay and watch over you guys. I will inform you and lead you out of the mess. However, I need you all to be careful. We are not sure what we are dealing with."

"Alright you heard him let's go!" I exclaimed as the boys sat up and ran towards the exit. We will never leave our family behind, even if they are new members. We will save you guys. Have faith in us.
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

A/N:
I am cringing at this story..
I don't really wanna continue it yet
What do you think?
Should I keep publishing or should I delete?