McFarland Preferences and Imagines. MUST READ.

Hello! I just jumped on in here to tell you lovely people some stuff about the story! First. These imagines and preferences are all made by me- and only me! Please do not copy them! But if you get idea's from them, or want to do something similar- please get my permission first- in the comments! 

Two. Please do not criticise my work. So many authors take so much time out of their daily work to write different articles for you people to enjoy- like myself! So please do not criticise them! I write things for people to enjoy!

Three. I will accept the request for imagines or preferences now! Just fill out the information below, then comment the information how it's set up!

~~~~~~~

Which Runner/Lover: Thomas, Victor, Johnny etc.

What Happens: You get hurt, you come back after a long trip, you get jealous, etc.

Happy Or Sad Ending: I bet you get the idea- happy, sad etc.

Who Are You Related Too: Johnny, Diaz Brothers, etc.

Relationship To Your Siblings: Little sister, big sister, twin, etc.

Your Height: 5'4, 5'7, 5'5, etc.

Natural Hair Color: Black, dark brown, etc.

Natural Eye Color: Brown, green, blue, etc.

Name: You get the idea!

Extra Details: I Need Details People! Please!

~~~~~~~

Four. Please feel free to comment, vote, and follow me! :) if you decide to leave some lovely comments- I will gladly respond to them as soon as I can!

Happy Reading! :) -Author

MUST READ:

This is who you will be related to in the preferences! You can be related to anyone in the imagines though! :)

Thomas: You're Victor's twin sister

Johnny: You're Coach White's daughter

Damacio: You're Thomas's younger sister

David: You're Javi's daughter- Victor's cousin

Danny: You're Johnny's twin sister

José: You're the Diaz's cousin

Victor: You're the Diaz quadruplet

~~~~~~~

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE MCFARLAND MOVIE. NOR DO I OWN THE CHARACTERS. HOWEVER- I DO OWN THE WRITING OF THIS BOOK- AND ANY CONVERSATION THAT DOES NOT SEEM FIMILIAR FROM THE MOVIE!!

WARNING: ADULT LANGUAGE AND SOON-TO-BE ADULT THEMED CONTENT

[345 Words. 3/18/18 @ 7:29PM]