You Steal His Favorite Tank Top / Shirt

Vote. Follow. Comment. Request!!

Thomas:

Thomas rummaged through his clothes, eyebrows narrowed in confusion. He tossed some articles of clothing aside before throwing up his hands- running a hand through his untidy hair, gripping it in frustration.

He was supposed to already be on his way to another cross country meet- but the only problem was, he couldn't find his McFarland Cross Country tank top.

The irritated raven headed boy gave his hair a toss, making it fly from his eyes. His dark brown orbs scanned the room in utter confusion- and slight anger. He just couldn't remember where he had put the damn thing. It was on his dresser, stacked neatly on top of his shorts, but moments after he had woken up from a small nap before the meet- it had vanished.

He didn't necessarily want to wear another one of his tanks- the cross country one was his favorite, and he had to wear it to every meeting.

Well- the only other runner who didn't even bother wearing his to meets in town was Victor Puentes. He normally just wore a solid white tank top- always wearing his hair slicked back with his chain necklace hanging from his neck.

Coach White had given up reminding Victor to wear his McFarland tank. The boy never really had a thing for listening in the first place. Thomas wouldn't be surprised if the word was even in his vocabulary- that is, if he had one.

Thomas let out a groan before running his hands over his face with a sigh.

The raven teen quickly made his way down the hallway, "Y/N!"

Only a small groan of disturbance answered his call before the house fell silent once more. "Y/N!" Thomas called loudly, his voice echoing down the hallway- only this time had no answer. He let out a grumble before moving quickly down the hall, his feet echoing lightly along the wooden tile floor.

"Hello? Y/N?" He hollered. Still silence.

The frustrated teen quickly made his way towards the living room before coming to a halt- stopping straight in his tracks. His face awed before a small, gentle smile replaced itself on his lips.

His brown eyes shone as his eyes flickered over you, who was snuggled into the couch, blankets, and pillows surrounding you.

There, on you, was Thomas's favorite running tank top. One of your hands lightly gripped the ends of the top, pulling it snug to you- like a blanket, as your other hand clutched a pillow. Thomas let out a sigh, small chuckles rushing past his lips before making his way over to you- quietly.

He gently grabbed the blanket that was covering over half of your body- before slowly pulling it up to your chin, leaving it to warm you against the cold air condition. "G'night baby." He whispered lightly as he planted a tender kiss against your forehead, softly running his hand through your hair with a small smile, before turning and walking out the door, closing it softly.

Thomas knew you were worth getting in trouble over a t-shirt. Instead, he had just worn his second favorite top- colored with maroon.

Behind him, you lay curled up- undisturbed, with a soft smile on your face as you eased off into a dream-filled slumber, waiting for your boyfriend's return home.

Johnny:

You let out a small whine, trying to get up from your bed- only to have a strong arm pull you straight back down. The other individual, your boyfriend, Johnny, had let out a small groan- refusing to release you from his grasps.

"No.." He muttered. "Snuggles."

You let out another small grumble. Johnny was so clingy in the mornings- most likely because he slept in late, and loved to cuddle up- staying in bed all day.