Fortnite tings

Ship: Vobi
Relationship: Best friends to Best friends with a small bit of benefits. 
Warning: Gay shit. 
Words: 635

"Vikk, where you at, man?" I heard Tobis happy voice bubbling his words over the phone line. "Hi, Tobs. I'm at home still, I wasn't feeling up for drinks." "Oh that's perfect, I wasn't either so I'm just walking around. I'll be over in like 10?" I felt a smile over come my face and I nodded. 

"Vikk did you just nod" "No..." Tobis laugh fainted away as we hung up. I quickly stood up and rushed around my room, throwing clothes into my drawers and random shit under my bed. 

Just as I made the bed I heard the door open and the sound of a pair of feet walking towards my room. Quickly I sat down on my chair and put on my headphones, clicking back on fortnite. "Hey Vikk- Ooooh! Fortnite" Tobi bounced over and sat down on the bed behind me, leaning over closer as my game suddenly started. 

The blush on my cheeks made it harder to concentrate. "Vikk, mate, you're doing great sweety" I turned my head back and laughed as I saw Tobi had his phone up, seemingly recording me. "By the way, when you concentrate your tongue pokes out a little" I chuckled a little, shooting someone from a fair distance away as they built like an absolute maniac. "Aye, Nice shot, Vikky!" "Thanks, Tobs" I smiled and continued the game. Suddenly the feeling of someone behind me became stronger and then hands were on my shoulders, moving in a way that caused my body to lose the tension in it. "Rah, Vikk. When you play fortnite you get stressed as all hell" I chuckled and sat up straighter, "it's not fortnite. I just have really shit posture." "well, I know some ways you can fix that" Suddenly Tobis lips were right beside my ear as he whispered. "u-uh, o-okay" Tobi chuckled and his hands moved from my shoulder to my arms, the chair spun around and suddenly Tobi's face was right in front of mine. "Tell me to stop whenever you need" He whispered and I sucked in a big breath of air when Tobis lips were suddenly on my neck, sucking gently but fearlessly. "T-tobi- are you sure about this?" I breathed out, tilting my head back a bit. 

"I wouldn't be doing this if I wasn't, Princess" My eyes fluttered close as Tobi was suddenly sitting on my lap, his arms on my waist, under my shirt. 

"We're hoOOOme!" Jide shouted, slurring his words as 3 cheers came from behind him then laughter. My eyes snapped open as Tobi cimbed off my lap, heading towards the door "Wait- Tobi" Tobi stopped, hand on the doorknob, his head turning to look at me, "yes?" "Is....is this a one time t-thing?" Tobi chuckled and let go of the doorknob, walking over to me and leant down. He took my head into his hands and pressed his lips against my own. "no, Vikk, It isn't." "Okay, good" Tobi smiled and left the room. 

"Well, that was gay" I screamed and fell off my chair, looking up to see Lachlans face in the corner of my screen. "YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING BEFORE HAND?!" "Sorry, I didn't know you guys were going to basically fuck each other in front of me! I was S H O C K E D Vikk!" "SeRIOUSLY?!" Suddenly my face turned red in anger as I heard the overly familiar woman's voice "yes!" "When you come down here next week,  I'm slicing your dick off" "well that's a bit rude, don't you think?" I rolled my eyes and pressed end on the call, walking back towards y bed and flopping down into the comforters.