neko Simon x Josh part 1

Simon stared up at the tall man standing above him. Simon released a small meow as the man reached into the soaked box he was left in to pick him up gently.  The man cooed to him quielty before gently putting Simon under his jacket, hiding his (already soaked and dirty) fur from the cold rain and wind.

"Fucking cunts always leaving poor creatures outside. Seriously? A kitten? In winter?" The irritation in the man's voice caused the small cat, Simon, to shake. He released a distressed mew as he squirmed in the dark jacket. The man released a quiet sigh as he pulled his arm through his jacket sleeve, instead using it to pet the top of the cats head who squeaked in both surprise and joy. 

The man quickened his pace, passing by random people as he headed towards his house, praying the kitten in his jacket wasn't sick nor get sick by the time he got home.

"Oh shit, I didn't even buy food, shit." The man kept cursing and Simon grew irritated at the lack of attention, his small (but sharp) teeth nipping the top of the man's thumb. Said man released a high pitched ouch but quickly realized his foolish mistake. He began to pet the small kitten which earned him a lick on the back of his hand.

The bearded male pushed open the door to the front of his house. He discarded his shoes at the front and made his way to the kitchen. He zipped down his jacket and moved the kit onto the counter before rushing around.

Simon stared up at the man as he did....whatever it was he was doing.

Just wanted to get something out sorry. Working on a looooong one shot now though (But I've also been writing that one shot since December so )