II

Lucy's P.O.V.

My parents and Kylie were getting ready to go to Grandma's while I was standing in the kitchen with my back to the wall.

"...and no drinking!", My dad has been giving me a speech about what to do and what not to do while he was getting ready. He almost didn't even let me go to the concert but my mom persuaded him to let me go. And now he's going over the house rules for the fifth time today and I'm really getting sick of it.

"Understood?", He turned to me while he was getting into his coat.

"Yup. Lock the house, no drinking and be home by curfew.", I repeated nodding my head and slightly rolling my eyes.

"And no boys! Don't forget that.", He hugged me and I said goodbye to Kylie as they left to the car. Now I was standing at the door of the house with my mom.

"Don't listen to him. He's just being over protective." She smiled as she straigtened the collar on my shirt.
"You can drink, just make sure whoever's driving you isn't drunk. And don't get too drunk. And you can stay till 3am instead of 2am as long as you call me to let me know you're home safe okay?" She looked me in the eyes and i nodded.

"Okay"

She hugged me and left to the car. I waved to them and the car left.

30 minutes later

I opened the door and Ava, Samantha and Jasmine stood in front of my house with backpacks and bags.
After we said our hellos we went upstairs to my room and they emptied their backpacks and a bunch of makeup was suddenly on my floor.
We started getting ready, trying on outfits, doing our hair and makeup to the music on the radio.

"Did Adam say he's coming?", Ava asked while I was curling her hair.

"Yeah he's coming",I answered and almost burned Ava with my curling iron when she jumped from happiness.

"I have a question", Jasmine said while putting lip gloss on. "Would you hook up with a West side guy? But like if he's really hot?"

"Did you?.."Ava started but was cut off by Jasmine.

"No I was just wondering."

"I wouldn't", Ava sid quite sure of her answer. She straightened up again and I continued curling her hair.

"I guess I wouldn't either", I said after her."but I wouldn't hook up with any stranger soo..."

That was true. I never understood how people can make out with random people they meet and then never talk to them again. But then again, I only had one boyfriend and that was a year ago and ended after about 20 days. My parents never found out so that's the good thing.

"I would.",Samantha said while she was putting mascara on.

The room went quiet for a few seconds untill Samantha spoke again

"Why not?"

"Because they're... They go to WSH", Ava's face was something between confusion and determination.

"So?",Samantha asked with a little chuckle.

Ava just shrugged and straightened up because she (again) left the positiin she was in when I was curling her hair.

I guess I kinda agree with Samantha. They're no different just because they live in the other side of the town. But it would be considered betrayal of ESH.

Recently I've realized that Samantha isn't 'the average popular girl'.
It was actually weird that she said she would hook up with a West side guy considering that in the year we've hung out with each other I've only seen her hook up with one guy. She rejected every guy that tried to flirt with her. She never chased guys like Jasmine or Ava. She didn't show any interest in them.

I thaught that means she's into chicks but more than one girl tried to kiss her and she rejected them just like she did with the guys. It was very weird to me.

Thirty minutes later we were ready to go. We got into Samantha's car, turned on the radio and drove off.