It's been a while...hasn't it?

Nico's P.O.V

I sit in the cafe, waiting for Hazel. I haven't seen her...or anyone from camp since I was fifteen, and now I'm almost twenty! It's been so long, I mean I have got on just fine without camp and I've not died yet, it's just lonely. Usually, I would be used to being alone forever but something is different about this time I left than the last time. I sigh and check my phone and see that my landlord is giving me a new roommate since I am almost in my last year of university. I hope they aren't going to be annoying, or at least go out all the time instead of getting in my way. My phone beeps and I look at it to see that Hazel is close by. I'm starting to get nervous, I've changed a lot since camp...I've not gotten much taller, still stuck at 5'7 and still looking stupidly young for a man who grew up in WW2. I suddenly hear the door open to see a group of people, all looking slightly familiar. I see a girl who sees me and races over, hugging me. "NICO" I hear Piper's voice say and suddenly get surrounded by hugs. I roll my eyes. Hazel obviously brought the whole seven with her. My eyes set on Leo, the most changed out of the bunch. He had grown quite a bit of muscle, not quite a six pack but his arms are definitely pure muscle, he has grown a lot and he seems happier, I see a flame in his eyes.  He smiles at me and suddenly smirks. "Guess I'm finally taller than you huh?" Leo says with a chuckle and I glare, him unfazed. He smiles. "You're too tiny to be scary Neeks" Leo says and I have to hold back a pout. We all sit down and we all get drinks. They all begin asking me questions and I try to answer. It hurts thinking back to that time...I'm still that nerdy kid deep down but I don't think they know that. "How's school?" Hazel asks and I shrug. I wanted to become an artist...since when I drew, the nightmares, the pain, the thoughts and memories all faded. It was my escape so why not try to adapt it into my life?  Running from my problems seems to be my first idea, and I know Leo will understand while the rest wouldn't. Who knew that I would have so much in common with a smiley, annoying dork such as Valdez. "Well, Percy and Annabeth are engaged along with Piper and Jason, Leo is moving to finish his degree at university and me and Frank have moved in together and are happy" Hazel says and Leo is looking at his phone. I smile and try to fit in again...failing as usual. "Will, you know keep in touch with us? I mean we all missed you" Percy says and I sigh and nod. Percy smiles. "Come on then! Help us figure our way around to help Leo move in" Percy says and Piper giggles and smiles at me. Leo puts away his phone and smiles. "The van is gonna be half an hour" Leo says and we all begin chatting about camp. No more stupid quests, no more losing loved ones...why couldn't this have started earlier? "Leo is absolutely useless at giving directions" Piper says jokingly and Leo fakes a laugh and smirks at me and gives me a wink.