1

"Charlotte." I ignored the sound of someone calling my name, interrupting my daze. "CHARLOTTE!" a voice called out.
"WHAT?!" I yelled back, realizing it was my teacher. "Sorry Mrs. Hill." I frowned.
"It's okay Charlotte, you're wanted in the office, room 237." she smiled. I got up quickly grabbing my stuff and huffing as i walk out.

I open the office door to see two boys. Ethan and Grayson Dolan. I've known the twins since we were young. We were pretty close but we drifted once we got into high school. We were 16 now and our parents were still best friends.
"Ms. Charlotte, you will be going home with Ethan and Grayson today, moms orders." She smiled but it drifted when i sighed.
"Okay thank you." I sighed as I looked at Ethan and Grayson.

I walked out into the long hallway but I was stopped when two tall figures were in front of me.
"Why did you sigh when she told you that you're coming home with us?" Ethan spoke up.
"Yeah." Grayson chimed in.
"We haven't talked besides waving in years, I don't remember the last time we genuinely hung out." I said quietly.
"Oh, don't worry. We're no different. Just older." Ethan and Grayson chuckled. I returned the smile to them and waved goodbye.
"Meet us by the entrance Char!" Ethan yelled.
I walked away and smiled to myself. They haven't called me Char in years.

Authors Note: Hey guys!! How are you? I hope your doing good. Thank you for reading!❤️
15 votes for the next chapter!
Do you think Ethan will try something on Charlotte or hang out like friends with her?
❤️❤️Until next time!