Texting (Secret MapsxDami)

Hello, Loyal readers!

I am back! For as long as my free time allows me. (Sorry guys, I'm a teen girl with a life, and brothers that live to annoy me to death)

Dick's POV

The bat mobile radio played a mix of smooth jazz, the station it had been stuck on for years due to an incident involving me, gum, glue, Wally and hair spray.

Bats left it broken as a reminder of what happened, I have the money to replace it but I actually like smooth Jazz, now everyday has to suffer including Bruce, who heavily regrets the decision not to get it replaced.

Humming along to some of Bob Jones, I slowly drift the car in and out of the outskirts of Gotham, nothing had happened tonight, the villains had tucked away in their lairs for the time being.

Soft chuckles erupted from the back seat, Eyes darting to the rear view mirror, Damian's face is illuminated by the small screen of his iPhone, something Bruce insisted on getting him, "If he can start calling and texting it will help him be more social"

"What you laughing at Dami?" The scowl returns, and a slight redness covers his cheeks.

"N...nothing" I knew he was lying.

"Dami, you have to stop watching that stuff"

"What?...WHAT?!"

"I know you like watching it but it becoming an addiction"

"GRAYSON!!!"

"There is a were people lose interest in watching funny cay videos" His face regained color, from the amount of embarrassment and anger coursing through him.

"For your information I was"

"It's FYI" My eyeballs were constantly going back and forth from watching the road and the mirror for Little Wing's expressions

" Wut are you even talking about Grayson?"

"See there, your talking like a normal teenager, FYI Is short for, For your information"

He stared at me blankly

"I was texting, the other person made me laugh" Other person!!!

"Damiiiiii"

"Grayson I am not telling you who it is"

"I'll get you another kitten" He wanted that, I knew that much, But the importance of keeping his friend a secret was too overpowering.

"....No"

"DAMIIII"

————————————————-Hours of Dick's pleadings later————————————

Observers POV

"Jay, help me" Jason glared at dick from behind the couch,

"No, the last time you needed my help was to kill the spider on the chandelier, I do not want a repeat of glass up my a..."

"JASON! No swearing in the house" Dick slapped a hand over Jason's mouth, the latter glaring at him, a few seconds passed before Dick jerked his hand back in disgust.

"DID YOU LICK ME?!? JASON!" The accused smirked and turned back to his tv program.

"Dami won't tell me who he was texting" Jason showed no sign of surprise, Dick sighed.

"I said I would get him another cat, but he would still not tell me" Jason was out of his seat in two second.

"I'll get Tim to hack his phone" Dick glare dat his younger brother/

"You go have a shower you stink like a garbage dump, I'll get Tim, we need to get Dami's phone before we hack it"

The younger black haired male, smelled himself "I don't stink! I showered Tuesday"

"That was three days ago"

"Okay Fine, I'll shower"

Hope you liked this, tell me if and what you laughed at.

Remember to comment, give me prompts, complain about my atrocious grammar and sentence set up, tell me wthat you liked or hated, and remember to vote .

Next part will be up Sat or Sunday.

Love ya all,

Caio

Funfun2004

*Runs away fast before anyone can kill her, pitchforeks and torches following her*