Chapter 4: Kurenai

Ash: Hand it over, sis.

Ashlee: Give me the mic!

Iain: Your mic is still on guys.

Chapter 4: Kurenai

(ASH)

“You have shrimp in your hair.” I responded, plucking the grilled shrimp off of Evans hair.

“Ah! IT'S THE WORSE CASE SCENARIO! THEY BROKE THE BUFFET TABLE!” Someone yelled.

“It's only food, calm down.”

“Only food! That table had Korean BBQ, Mexican, even French! Of course you wouldn't know that cause your Japanese!”

“I'm Chinese.”

“Whatever!” The man stormed off to the table. The girl muttered something under her breath in Mandarin. He came and dragged each of us off the table. “What the hell man! Why would you- Oh hell no! Why are you here?!”

I looked up and saw Jace. He was dressed in a very dark grey, he wore a very thin leather jacket, his katana was hung on his back, he was very pissed off, he always was over food.

“I could ask you the same, where the hell are we?” Iain asked, rubbing the Chinese food off him.

“Didn't you read the note, I'm going after Noah. I heard that she agreed to do this tournament for a mission so I signed up too. I missed her so much.” Jace sighed.

“She was only gone for 45 minutes.” Nikki commented.

“Well maybe it felt like an hour, you ever think that Monroe!”

“Wait, Noah’s here too?” Iain asked.

“Yeah… That Korean girl I was just with said she saw her. She says she's some major Asian tournament champion or something.” Jace replied.

“I AM CHINESE!”

“WHATEVER!”

“Jace, don't you know who that is? That's MeiMei Chong. She was the runner up in the Asian World Championships. She made it all the way to the finals before Trey Evangeline broke her undefeated record.” Celina squealed. “I'm a huge fan of them.”

“Now I'm interested, she’ll be an excellent opponent for when I win.” Jace gave an evil smirk.

“Don't waste your time. I'm the one who's winning in the finals.” Spark smirked. For those who don’t know, Spark Evangeline was the youngest tournament contender in The Senior Elemental World Championship a few months ago and the 1st female Amperan from the U.K. and the youngest in the Evangeline family. She was supposed to go to this school for Champions in Australia but she ended up going to ECA. We have a word in South America to describe girls like her, Zorra.

It means fox in spanish, but we use it as the spanish equivalent of slut, sneaky, manipulative,  a perfect definition of her.

Your probably thinking, what did she do to deserve such a title? In the time that she was at ECA she tried to kill Nikki  by shocking her to death then a filthy hybrid, told Ran to go jump of a building (which he did and survived by landing in a dumpster) after he tried to ask her out, she became the new head of the Beta Dorm.

“What the hell are you doing here? Don't you torment enough at school.”

“For once…. I have nothing to do with you lot. My brother Trey decided to sign up for this tournament and he wanted me to form an alliance with him.”

“Hold up Trey Evangeline?!?! OMG, I'M HIS BIGGEST FAN!” Celina squealed.

“Celi, what did we say about fangirling the enemy? Somebody rich!” Jace argued.

“Isn't Trey Australian? I thought you were a British.” Airlene questioned.

“My family is half and half.” Spark admitted.

“Sparkie! Hurry up!” Someone yelled, possibly Trey. All of us were snickering as Spark blushed.

“Later losers.” Spark flipped her hair and left.

Silas came to center of the airship which we were on.

“Welcome Champions! All of you have survived some great horror such as the mirror maze, the rift, Dreamscape, the Dark woods, even the clans. This will be the most dangerous tournament of your lives. The first round starts now, last one to get a dragon weapon gets the boot. Good luck, have fun falling to your deaths!” Silas yelled.

“What was that?” Noah asked, eating a bowl of chinese food from the otherside of the ship.

“Is that Noah?” Jace questioned. Suddenly the floor was gone and we were falling from the sky, thousands of feet in the air.