1

[Jung Hoseok's POV]

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you," Taehyung said gazing up at him from atop his chest happily. Chocolate brown eyes shining from the light that filtered through the blinds beside their bed.

In the background he could hear the faint sounds of the bustle of the street below them. And faintly he could feel the nip of the chill air against his bare feet coming from their open slidedoor.

Oh but he couldn't feel it. Not at times like this.

Not when the soft and relaxing feel of the scattered bedsheets were a comfort beneath his back. Not.. when the weight and warmth of his love and happiness, was there in his arms. When his hand was in his, when his chest was there pressed against his, in the comforts of their bed.

"Sounds like a proposal," he answered with a chuckle. Warm smile on his face as he moved his free arm to prop his head up as a pillow.

The younger giggled and pressed a kiss to his chest before sitting up to stradle him. "Does it?"

He eyed the exposed honey tan skin that the loose shirt his Taehyung had on but so happily slipped off his graceful shoulder. "But aren't we now?"

Engagement. It was never a topic that either of them ever brought up. Only because they knew that doing that sort of thing was an even bigger step than moving in and living with one another.

But it wasn't an unwelcome thought either. Especially with the silence and love-filled eyes he gets in response.

"Is that what it is..?" He said while sitting up suddenly. Snaking his arms around the other's petite waist before pulling the brunette even closer and quickly flipping their positions so the younger is the one below him now. Reveling in the soft gasp it causes.

"What you want.." He whispers breathily with a slight rasp to his voice while gazing down at the younger with hooded eyes. "Taehyungie-Ah?"

Taehyung smiles. "If it's what you want too, hyung.."

Satisfied, he smiles. Before beginning to attack the younger with kisses. Causing giggles and squeals to evoke from his boxy-smiled boyfriend.

"Hyung!" Taehyung giggled, squirming under him laughing. "It tickles!!"

"Then do you wish to be mine forever?"

Taehyung stopped his attacks placing a hand on his mouth and lips while trying to catch his breath.

"Don't promise me forever.." Taehyung said leaning down to lay back on his chest again.

"Just promise me you'll never leave me," Taehyung said tracing invisible circles on the back of his hand.

He smiled, before quickly turning the tables pinned the younger under him in zero-point-five seconds. Lowering his head down to press his lips onto Taehyung's ear.

"Only on one condition.." he whispering in a low and deep voice. Kissing Taehyung's temple softly as a promise.