3

The sound of the trees rustling in the wind and the wind a cool and calm breeze, calmed the two beings walking on the grass.

Only an unbroken silence hung in a heavy and comforting aura between both individuals.

But as they got closer to the place, both began to feel the emotions that they thought had been long gone.

Hoseok, held the roses closer to himself, heart beating hard as his "marker" came to view. He knew he already lost the battle with his emotions already, but he wanted the war he had with his sadness gone.

But Yoongi stopping them made Hoseok raise a brow in uncertainty. Yoongi looked conflicted. And he didn't like seeing his hyung like that. But before he could say anything, Yoongi spoke up.

"I just.. want to know.. If you really still want to do this.."

Hoseok himself now went conflicted. Could he honestly be able to handle it?

He didn't know if he would be able to, that he knew more than anything. As he could still remember and feel the heart-shattering pain as the reality and truth hit him when he saw Taehyung's coffin being placed into the ground. He lost it then. And he hadn't been the same again.

If it hadn't been for Yoongi, he probably would have ended up dead in some alley or either gone completely mad by the sickness that came over his mental, emotional and physical state.

As he had almost lost his own life because of his grief in result. He had woken up sad and irritated he hadn't been put out of his misery. But it was upon gazing to who leaning on his hospital bed sleeping, did his entire world and mindset change.

Waking up, seeing the streaks of dry tears that stained once glowing and pale tan cheeks; seeing the dark circles that had formed under once pretty and graceful almond-shaped eyes; once silky and shiny jet black hair, now layed a lifeless unkept and bushy dirty-black, completely layed sticking up in different directions. Made him gasp seeing Yoongi in such a state, because of him.

He might have went through so much, but he would never forgive himself for putting Yoongi through so much worse because of himself.

That had been his turning point, as Yoongi woke and launched himself at him. Hugging him tight and crying in joy at his waking. It was feeling the restricting comfort and endearing warmth of Yoongi's arms, that brought tears to his eyes and regret deep to his heart that he promised over and over that he would change. That was his vow, to Yoongi, and to himself.

He made sure every single day after his waking, he would do everything and anything to make sure the people around him were happy and that he didn't burden them.

Two months had passed until he began to get better, under Yoongi's constant, watchful care and attention to him every single day.

It had taken him over a year to finally be able to live, eat and think normally once again. He didn't want to put himself, Yoongi above all, through that again. He wouldn't let Yoongi's hard work go to waste.. No.

But he didn't know if his mind, emotions or heart would be able to handle that experience again. But Yoongi was right, he needed to do this.

As much as it hurts him to let go, it hurts holding on even more.

"I need to do this.."

Yoongi saw the uncertainty in Hoseok's eyes. But he saw determination above that most of all. And that was all he needed to bring him to go with it.

"Let's go.."

The walk was silent. The softness of the grass under his feet and Yoongi's hand in his, provided the only comfort. And too soon, they were in front of the grave.