Conquistadores (Part 2)

Late Afternoon,
Urahara Shōten

"Thanks for the hard work~!" Urahara said brightly as he set a glass of milk down in front of Seren and a saucer of milk in front of kitty Yoruichi.

"Thanks," Seren said, smiling wryly as she took a sip. "But, wow... I can't believe you're actually making a—!?"

They all immediately snapped to attention when waves of two massive and extremely powerful hollow reiatsus suddenly washed over them.

"These reiatsus... Don't tell me they're both... complete...?" Seren asked a little nervously as Yoruichi suddenly transformed back into her human form, stark naked. "Wah! How many times do I have to tell you not to do that, Yoruichi-san!?" she scolded the older woman. This wasn't the first time she had unwillingly witnessed Yoruichi's transformation from a black cat to a naked woman, but that didn't mean she was desensitized enough to be okay with it! Seren just couldn't understand how Yoruichi could be so blasé about her little episodes of public nudity. She was so glad the kids weren't around to see this!

Urahara didn't even bat an eyelash as Yoruichi stalked right past him on her way out of the room to put on some clothes. He just continued on as though it hadn't even happened. Well, being childhood friends, he was used to all of Yoruichi's idiosyncrasies by now.

"Seren-chan, while Yoruichi-san is getting ready, please go get that medicine for me, will you?" Urahara said as he readjusted his hat. "I have a feeling we'll need it."

He could sense Orihime and Sado's reiatsus flare up, and Ichigo wouldn't be able to beat them to the fight in time to keep them out of it, and even he would have trouble taking on one of those Arrancar, let alone two. None of those kids had any idea what they were getting themselves into...

"Oh, and Seren-chan..." Urahara said, causing her to pause and glance back at him a little curiously. "I won't stop you from coming along this time, but make sure not to expose your Shinigami form to them. The less Aizen knows about you, the better."

In The Eastern Part
Of The Karakuchi District

"Hah!! I don't know what's going on, but he's suddenly stopped moving!!" Yammy said, grinning smugly, as he gripped the back of Ichigo's head tightly in his large hand.

Ichigo's vision was starting to blur as he stared at Orihime and Sado's unconscious bodies that were lying prone on the grass just a few feet away. He had to move... He needed to move...!

Yammy had thought this Shinigami brat might actually be a bit of a challenge, but now he was as limp as a rag doll. He was going to make this kid regret what he did to his arm.

"Then, die!!" Yammy roared as he began to ruthlessly beat Ichigo again and again.

'How strange... all of a sudden that brat's reiatsu started fluctuating. The range of the fluctuation is amazing...' Ulquiorra thought as he calmly watched the carnage taking place in front of him. 'At the lowest point, he is just trash... but at the highest point, he is above me... Where is the logic in this?'

"It's over, brat! I'm going to crush you into a bloody pulp!" Yammy bellowed as he raised his fist high in the air. He swung it down with as much force as he could muster. He was going to reduce this shinigami brat to a puddle of red goo!

WHAAMMM!!

Yammy's triumphant grin faltered when the cloud of dust that had been thrown up from the force of his punch cleared, revealing a crimson shield of incredibly dense spiritual energy.

"Huh...!?" Yammy said, sneering in displeasure. The hell was this...?

"Hello~! Sorry that I'm so late, Kurosaki-san," Urahara said as he let the hexagonal shield shatter and blow away in the wind. He stood in front of Ichigo with Benihime raised slightly above his head. Yoruichi and Seren flanked him on both sides.