three: you have no idea...

Mere seconds had passed. Tommy and Cherry had scurried upstairs at Jason's unexpected enthusiasm for them to leave us alone. Of course, we'd spent countless times alone together, but this time was... different.
"You're welcome." Jason winked and I glared at him.
"Don't flatter yourself, Blossom," I rolled my eyes and sauntered over to the breakfast bar, my heels clacking with every step. I was faced away from him, my long nails tapping against the marble counter. I expected him to respond with sarcasm, but instead I felt warm hands enclose around my waist, stroking the silky fabric of my deep-red dress. I gasped quietly and rolled my neck as I felt soft lips against it. In such a moment of intensity, I bit my lip and closed my eyes. Saying anything would have ruined it. Instead of protesting I spun round on my stiletto heel to face his angelic face (unfortunately, I forgot that I wasn't a mysterious, sexy woman in an action movie and ended up losing my balance) Jason held me up by my elbows and chuckled.

"Take those things off, beautiful - you're cute when you're short..." he leaned in and whispered in my ear. He pulled away and looked into my eyes, and I maintained contact with his as he grabbed my hips and lifted me up on to the counter and slid his hands down my tanned legs to meet my ankles (at the time, all I could think was thank fuck I shaved my legs!) and pulled both of the black peep-toe heels off my feet in unison and I laughed at the smug look on his face.
"Thanks, Blossom - could not have done that without you." I was still sat on the counter and he stood up straight, we were at eye level. I snaked my arms around his pale neck and ran my fingers through his flaming red hair.
"You're right - you wouldn't have been able to take your shoes off better than me," he tightened his grip on my waist and came so close to my face our noses almost touched, along with our lips. But instead, Jason unpinned my hair so it fell in a gold mane around my face, combing through it with his long fingers and trailing down to the nape of my neck, holding it still as he leaned in so his lips were mere millimeters away from my ear and began to whispered, "You have no idea how long I've waited to do that..." I leant back and met his gaze.
"It isn't quite perfect yet." I replied, glancing at his full lips, then his mesmerizing eyes, then his lips and back to those eyes. I tilted my head and kissed him, our mouths moving in perfect sync. That moment seemed to last forever (it probably did) Jason lifted me up by my thighs and carried me upstairs, my legs on either side of his waist; I genuinely do not know how the hell this happened without my underwear being exposed considering the tightness of my dress but somehow we managed. Tommy and Cheryl were in her room, either fucking or listening silently from inside the door (probably both, I never got the chance to ask) Jason backed up against his own bedroom door , opening it with me still in his arms. He sat down on his desk with me on his lap as we both pulled away with wide grins spread across our lips, swollen with the kiss that never seemed to end.
"Do you wanna change? I'll look away." Jason put me down on the foot of his bed as he entered his walk-in wardrobe, "If you want, you can wear something of mine so you're more comfortable until it's safe to get your shit from Cheryl's room." he resurfaced with a folded while cotton shirt and a pair of gray sweats, and some black socks - all of which he wore back when he was thirteen, only just small enough to fit me but still slightly oversized in one hand (for me) and a black cotton shirt, another pair of gray sweats and a pair of white socks (for him).
"Thankyou, J," I smiled gratefully and took my borrowed clothes from him, turning around and pulling my hair out of my neck, "could you please get this unzipped?" Without any hesitation, Jason dropped his clothes on the bed and gently tugging down the zip down to the bottom of my back. Before I could turn around to face him, his lips brushed against my shoulder so lightly I barely felt it, yet it sent a flood of shivers down my exposed spine. Instead of turning around, I gave a smug smile and glided over to the bathroom, holding my dress in place at the front so nothing would slip and locking the door behind me.

Once inside, I scurried to the full-length mirror, allowing my hands to drop so my dress would slide down my hips and land in a silky pool at my feet. I was left in a plain black push-up bra and lacy panties. I took the shirt and pulled it over my head, and shoved the gray sweats up my legs, followed by the socks. I scraped my hair back into a loose bun right on top of my head, and allowed strands to gather at my ears and neck. Leaning down to scoop the dress off the tiles, I pushed open the door and re-entered Jason's room.

Jason was facing away from me, shirtless. He was wearing his own sweats and socks - he wasn't as ghostly pale as I had expected in the redheaded bombshell, nor was he tanned - his back was a warm shade of beige that complimented his astonishing hair coloring. I felt blood rushing to my cheeks as I cleared my
throat. Jason spun around, indifferent to his own exposure and smiled - he had every right to such confidence. I bit my lip and did everything I could to refrain myself from allowing my eyes to wander over every detail of his godlike appearance.
"You look good..." His voice trailed off as he stepped closer towards me until we were merely centimeters apart. Jason slid his hands around my waist, underneath my shirt. Of course - he was a gentleman. He didn't try to move them up or down, he kept them firmly in place just above my hips. It was in that very moment that I knew wholeheartedly how I was the happiest I could possibly be.