Part 3

Jungkook just can't believe what he did.He just killed the person who gave him light through his darkness.Well that's what he thought.He just can't accept the fact that he shot taehyung with his own hands.And the thing which surprised him was baekhyun was taehyung's boyfriend.The greatest rival of his was in a relationship with his angel.

Jungkook just stared at his bloody hands.for the first time in his life he regret what he did.As a leader of a powerful mafia gang he shouldn't regret nor feel for his actions.But the thing he did now was unforgettable.His angel was fighting for life in hospital.The person who gave light to his life was struggling for life because of him.

Jungkook didn't realize that he was crying.The last time he cried was when he lost his nanny who took care of him since he was a kid.After that incident he never showed any emotions to anyone except to his close friends.

Meanwhile in hospital baekhyun was pushed outside the emergency ward.Good thing no one recognized him since he's a part of EXO.He was frustuated with himself for getting his guards down.Because of him taehyung is inside the fucking room.And more over taehyung now knows he's a part of mafia.

Since the day baekhyun confessed to taehyung about his feelings he asked the rest of the exo members not to reveal that they are in mafia.He took care of taehyung like a glass.he's too fragile.He deserves everything in the world.All the Exo members pampered him with love and affection.Taehyung felt lucky that he met baekhyun and all the other members.

But now the situation was upside down.His taehyung was inside the ICU because of his stupid act.

"Hyung please come soon taehyung is in hospital"baekhyun sobbed as he called Suho and other exo members

"baek don't  panic we're on the way don't do something stupid"Suho said as he grabbed his coat along with the car keys and drove to hospital with other members

Baekhyun was waiting out there for the doctor

"Are you related to the person?"the doctor asks as he comes out of the operation room

"Yes I'm his boyfriend! Is he alright doctor?"

"He's alright don't worry its somewhat his luck that he's alive Mr.Byun and he's too cute to die"the doctor winks at him and leaves leaving a confused yet a happy baekhyun out there

Baekhyun ran in and saw his baby with different tubes connected to his chest and laying in bed looking so pale.

"Taehyung ah its baekkie"he whispers softly as he holds taehyung's hand gently

"You scared me tae-ah you don't know how much worried I was when you shot..but don't worry I'll protect you from now on I'll not let that bastard jungkook to come near you he's in no position to go to you"

Baekhyun smiles sadly at him and brushes his bangs from his eyes.

"You look ethereal even when your hurt tae ah"he smiles at him and kisses his forehead gently

"But too bad your mine now and no one else"he smirks and sits in the couch waiting for others.

baekhyun had other plans in his mind.The others rushes inside and kyungsoo immediately hugs taehyung gently trying not to cry infront of them

"my taebaby is hurt..how can u leave him like this baekhyun?"kyungsoo shouted at baekhyun.

Kyungsoo never in the world would be angry or shout at others.Mainly to baekhyun.But seeing his baby in hospital was unexpected.

"kyung don't be mad at him he's not the reason its that bastard jungkook"chanyeol muttered 

"Chan,sehun and suho come out for a minute"baekhyun called out for them to talk to them personally

"suho hyung i have a plan to get revenge"he smirked  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note

hello my beautiful readers!!!!thanks for your support ~

what would be the revenge?

will jungkook see taehyung?

how is the story so far?

should i continue it?

please read vote and comment~~~~

and its vacation time for me~~

so i'll update every single day~~

don't be a silent reader~