Up, Up And Away!

^Imagine the suit is red because Louis was red in this right? Idk^

Suddenly felt inspiration for this book again haha. Thanks @gayshizzzz for reading and liking this book :)

Anyway, here we go. I started this chapter back with the past chapters but never finished it oops. I have all chapter titles planned already but...I get inspiration for like an hour then it's gone.

BTW all parts of this are kinda short lol.

Harry's POV

🚶Walking🚶

I was casually walking down the streets with my best friend Niall.

We'd planned on going to the park together to have yet another lazy Saturday.

But all our plans changed when I saw Louis up in a tree ahead of us, smiling and waving at me.

"Haz, I think your superhero wants to see you. I'll catch up with you later yeah?" Niall smiled, winking at me and patting me on the shoulder.

"No Niall come back I-" I tried but he'd already ran off round a corner.

I saw Louis look around, changing into his spandex red suit, hiding his grey sweater and black skinnies underneath before jumping down from the tree, huge grin on his face as he came towards me.

"Hey Hazza, how are you on this fine summer morning?" 

"'m good thanks. How are you?"

"Great, even more amazing now I've seen you", he grinned.

I sighed, rolling my eyes but let a smile escape my lips.

He grabbed my hand gently, brushing the back of my hand with his thumb. My hands were much bigger than his small hands, making them fit perfectly, almost like pieces of a puzzle.

"You wanna come fly with me?"

"Is the air cooler up there?" I asked, using my free hand to fan my face as it was pretty hot today.

"Guess you'll have to find out. You trust me?" he replied, a cheeky smirk on his face.

"Su-" 

I didn't have time to finish my reply before he had lifted my feet off the ground. We weren't quite flying at this point - more like hovering a few feet off the ground.

"You good?"

"Yeah, lets go higher!" I shouted excitedly as he flew us higher into the sky.

Civilians below us took pictures, many of course uploading them onto social media. It wasn't often that an ordinary human could get close to a superhero. 

My phone buzzed in my back pocked of my jeans and I took it out carefully. Louis wasn't flying very fast so there was just a soft breeze surrounding me, my left hand clasped with Louis right, phone in my other hand. 

I looked down at the screen, putting in my password '2828' and was greeted with notifications from many superhero update accounts questioning who I was. Many had found my twitter somehow and @ me, asking for information about the superhero I was with, some even asking if we were dating. 

I deleted all the notifications and ignored them, turning my phone off and putting it back into my pocket. I knew that Liam, Louis brother would manage to control the rumours and calm the civilians down.

"You alright love?" Louis asked me, glancing to the side of him to make eye contact with me.

"Yeah 'm good. Can we go higher and faster please?" 

"Of course. Here we goooo"

I felt like I was Wendy from Peter Pan or something as he held my hand, taking us above the clouds where we could no longer see anybody and I doubt they could see us too unless they had x-ray vision.

This is beautiful 

I thought, brushing my free hand through the clouds

Just like you

I beamed at Louis, holding his hand impossibly tighter.

After a few minutes of flying in the sky, wind breezing through my hair, we had to go back on land as the use of Louis powers was tiring him out.

We walked for a while in silence, just enjoying the others presence. He brought me home and I gave him a peck on the cheek, blushing after I did so. We exchanged quick 'goodbye-s' as he left. I followed him with my eyes until he was no longer in my vision before I went up the steps leading to the front door

🚶Walking🚶

I actually kinda missed this book oml. Like I wanna cry after writing this chapter but maybe that's just because it's shit lmao.

Thanks again for the support gayshizzzz and I'll make sure I update more from now on as you seem to like this :)

Joanna xx