3. Sorry

- Taehyung -

FINALLY, I decided to work on my plan of proposing her after I kinda got over that night. A month passed and I never met Aejung after that night.

I even did tests for STDs and thank god, I had no diseases. I was more worried for Minhee than myself. Even if I get any diseases, I couldn't let those get transmitted to Minhee.

But I still haven't told her anything about that night. Every time I tried to tell her, I couldn't find the courage.

"Are you sure about proposing her?" Jimin asked.

His words confused me since he was the most excited one when I told him about proposing her before that one incident.

"Of course, I'm sure," I said.

Narrowing his eyes, he crossed his arms before speaking and I was still confused by his words from earlier. What does he mean by 'are you sure'?

"I mean you should tell her about that night before proposing," he said.

A smile formed across my face after seeing him getting worried for me. I really was the luckiest person to have a best friend like him.

We were soulmates.

"I will tell her everything," I reassured him.

Well, I already decided to tell her everything before proposing, but still kinda scared of rejection. Even though I wasn't in my right mind when that happened, there always exists a fear when you love someone.

If I would have to win her heart again, then I was ready to do it because she was worth everything.

"That's my Taehyung." He patted my back with a proud smile plastered on his face.

"I'm not yours."

He gave me a death glare after he saw me rolling my eyes.

"Anyways, I need to get back to my work or else dad will find out that I left," he said when he realized that he spent more time than he should have.

He ran away out of the office room while waving his cute small hands and I continued what I was doing before he came.

After working for an hour, my hungry stomach started growling and my brain never works at all with a hungry stomach, so first I needed to calm this stomach.

I walked out of the room and was about to exit the building when I saw a familiar girl walking inside.

My face became pale as soon as I saw her. She smiled and waved at me when she noticed me. "I have some important work with you," she said.

"What is it?" I asked nervously.

"I don't think you would like if I tell in front of these people," she said and looked around to the employees.

I sighed and led her to my office room while she followed me from behind.

"Now tell me," I said.

The whole room became silent until she let out a long sigh instead of speaking and finally spoke after the second one.

"I-"