WALKING IN DA FOREST AND LIU

Servina pov

I was walking in the woods with a batch of Fragrant pink Stargazer lilies they were liu favourite flowers i made it to the graveyard where my brother grave layed I open the gate it creak and then walk in and close the gate then walk in the direction of his grave i reach it and put the flowers against his headstone and brought my legs to my chest and put my arms on top then look down and whispered " I miss you big bro liu " i let my blood tears roll down my  cheek I felt a hand on my shoulder i look up and saw liu he opened his arms for me to hug him i stood up and ran over and hug him tightly crying into his chest he held his umbrella over us because it was raining and liu kiss the top of my forehead and i smile at him and he said " big sis I miss you so much am sorry I didn't search hard enough to find you again please forgive me sis I miss you " " I forgive you big bro how your other personality sully and i miss you so much as well let never separate from each other again " i said to him he smile and then i heard sully voice " good to see you again as well servina and am doing quite well we been looking for you and jeff liu forgives him but erm why do you have erm demon wing's , vampire teeth and red eyes with snake like pupil " I sighed and explain why i look like this and how. 

Time skip going back to slender mansion

Me and liu decided to meet up in secreate so i agree with him and i was now back at slender mansion again