Chapter 12

Marc's POV

I woke up with the noise of Dunn and Roberto cleaning the cabin, but when I looked to see why they were cleaning I saw both of them only in their underwear trashing the place because they were reselling on Dunn's bed. Roberto was letting Dunn win time and again you could see he was just letting Dunn win, I mean hallow Dunn is so skinny I could beat him with one hand behind my back and Roberto well he is almost buff enough to win me. I sat on my Bed smiling at both of them forgetting where I am and what was going on for that few minutes.

The cabin went quite when we heard a knock on the door we all sat and stared at the door with big eyes. I was so scared I could not move myself to hear who is at the door.

"Marc it's me open the door" my father said, both Dunn and Roberto looked at me to make sure that was the voice of my father and they watched what was my move going to be.

I stood up slowly sweat running down my face and every bone in my body is telling me to go sit down and don't open the door. But that sounds like my father and I have to open the door if I want to save Earl.

I stopped in front of the door and thinking if I should open the door. "Well if you are my father tell me something only you would know about me." I said waiting for the correct answer.

"You have a birth mark on your bum shaped like a dinosaur and you call it Precious" he said as I opened the door.

After he gave me a hug we turned to see Dunn and Roberto laughing most probably because of my Precious. When I saw my father's Beta walking in to the room.

"I spoke to the camp Director and he said its fine if we stay here for a few days, and that he would like you to come over for Dinner" uncle Wick told my father.

"He does not have a choice it's my camp in anyway, we will go for dinner when we found Earl and killed that sick Basterd." He said and turned to look at me.

"So let's go to my office and talk there and we will go looking for him" my father said and took me around my neck under his big old arms.

Dunn and Roberto followed us forgetting all about the fact that they were only in their underwear. Dunn was in short hot pants they were black and you could see the big bulge under that tight underwear and you could see how skinny the boy is you can see his ribs and his hip bones. I wonder if they feed the poor boy. Roberto was wearing tight red boxer underwear and that v line with a beautiful 6 pack going on there and boy he was big. Well let's just say Italians are blessed with dicks and looks.

I went and sat down on a chair in my father's office and Dunn and Roberto did the same.

"So tell me what you know?" my father said.

"Well it started off like yesterday when we were playing football and Dunn started chasing me like a mad dog and I went into the woods and before I knew it we were in the part we were not allowed to be. As we wanted to turn around we heard something and this big dude comes and attacked us so we started running and I fell and found Earl's phone covered in blood. So the guy came and almost had me if it was not for Dunn going Wolf on his ass." I said to my Father and Dunn smiling next to me. Proud that he saved the Future BIG ALPHA.

"Do you remember where it was?" my father looked at us baffled

"Well yea we can probably find it again." Dunn said trying so hard to be cool in front of my father making him to fall of his chair and hitting his head against the table.

I jumped up to fine Dunn lights out on the floor and Roberto came and stood wide legs above him and went and sat down on Dunns Groin. Dunn woke up of the kiss Roberto gave Dunn and before we know it they were making out.

My father kicked Roberto in his ass soft to get them to stop what they are doing. Roberto stood up and we could see Dunns Boner in his tight black underwear.

"Buddy I think you might want to take this." I stood up undressing from my sweat pants and handing it to Dunn and a book as well.

"Now why on earth do you think I'm going to need this?" he asked looking all confused with a clueless face expression.

So I looked at him and I looked at his Boner I was trying to show him what was going on with my eyes but he could not understand what I was trying to say. Sometimes I wonder how they made it this far in life.

So I walked closer to him and grabbed his boner in my one hand and said "Well we all can see that Roberto made a hard impression on you". Roberto started blushing and Dunn looked down and turned red and jumped into those pants of mine. It looked like he was drowning in those pants of mine.

My father looked at Dunn and took him under his arm and said "I remember when I was your age and my dick woke up for everything, Enjoy it while you can my boy" and Dunn's face probably had 6 different emotions in 4 seconds because off the confusion.

So my father sent me and the two idiots to the football field he wanted to talk to his Beta uncle Wick. As we walked I could feel people staring me out of my underwear basically eye raping me, it's not my fault I had to give my pants to a horny teenager making me to walk in my jockstrap. I could hear a few whistles coming to me and Roberto seeing that we walked in our Underwear to the field we heard some people even yelling "Nice ass". When we got there we found my father's whole pack and mine soon to be on the field Hundreds of people I knew very well I had to dealt with every one along somewhere in my life, Dunn and Roberto got scared of the big guys and they started walking behind me. Everyone greeted me by kneeling down on one knee. So Roberto and Dunn did the same. Few minutes after my father came and told the pack what they needed to know and he showed that we can lead the way and they will follow.

I took them to where the guy came and attacked me and Dunn. My father and his pack all turned into their wolf shapes and my father led the rest of the way. I was walking with Dunn and Roberto at the back of the pack talking about the whole thing.

"What are we going to do when we find Earl and this Guy?" Dunn asked looking at me all concerned.

"Well we won't do anything we will only get Earl and the rest is up to my father." I said looking at Dunn and suddenly I got a feeling we are going the wrong way. I stopped my father and his pack by screaming at the top of my lungs "STOP". They did what I said and I turned the other way and walked and they followed me, I had no idea where I was going but something pulled me that way. We got to a banded building what looked like a water pump building that was not being used anymore.

Earl's POV

I was losing blood drastically because of the wooden daggers that was in me cussing a lot of pain and probably my death and it could not heal. Ray and his father appeared in front of me and told me to keep quite with fear all over their faces, if I wanted to live because there is a pack outside the building. That said they shoved another dagger through my stomach just above my groin.

It made me scream in pain because of the wood tearing through my skin and flesh and blood running down my pants making me drowsy of more blood lost, when I heard a door bursting open and I could hear Marc screaming and running towards me. I screamed when they pulled the daggers out of me leaving the hole empty where the daggers use to be and the burning pain remaining and the blood flowing down my body, but I could feel the presence of Marc I could not see him very well because everything was getting dark and I could hear Marc's soft crying voice telling me everything is going to be fine.