✧・゚: *✧・゚: * one *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

dear diary,

dear diary,

i was strolling down the hall with my best friend, bambam. his real name is kunpimook bhuwakul but everyone calls him bambam. he doesn't talk much. well, he doesn't talk at all. he's mute.

i don't know why he is mute though. he has never told me (not that he could but still) the reason as to why he chose to be mute, in all the years that we have been friends. i have been his friend ever since he first came here from thailand.

although he hasn't said why he is mute, i won't pressure him into saying the reason. he will tell me when he is ready and comfortable. the last thing i want is to lose him as a friend. all i know is that it was his choice and that he hasn't been mute ever since he was young. something must've happened in the past that caused him to become the person he is today. but i won't try to guess why he is mute as it is not something to do with me and it's just purely rude to do so.

at school, he is a shy and timid boy. so i am happy that i am in all his classes. i know what happens to him. if anyone hurts him. i will make sure that they feel my wrath. there are always those type of students who like to put others down. some students are presumptuous and say things like "hey at least i can talk, what about you? oh wait, i forgot you're mute". i can't handle it when people say that so i stand up for bambam as much as i can.

but sometimes it's not just the students. it can be the teachers as well. i remember when the pe teacher picked on bambam to answer a question even though he was well aware that bambam is mute.

at home, he still doesn't talk but you can tell that he is more confident. he loves to listen to music and dance around the house. if he talked, i'm pretty sure that he would belt out the songs from the top of his lungs. although i don't live with him (i wish i could), i could basically claim his house as my house as well since i am there practically 24/7.

when we're at school, bambam is extremely adorable but when we get home, he magically becomes even cuter. he wears his pyjamas, and his hair is always messy. he even has a stuffed animal named cuddles. it's a tiger and i swear it's the most endearing thing when he walks around the house cuddling the animal. i hope he knows that. i wish he was more confident in himself.

yugyeom, 22/10/18, 10:33

-------------------------------------------------

this is my first book that i've written and i hope that it does well. i hope you liked it!

written: 22/10/18 at 00:25