afterword

i just wanted to thank each and everyone of you who read this story, whether it was when i first published it, in the middle of my hiatus, or as i finished it: thank you, and i love you.

so;

i wanted to address this one thing in the story that i actually took a lot of time to think about. peter and lucy don't say "i love you," and if i recall correctly, i didn't write the word "love" at all in this book unless it was regarding a different relationship(ex: peter to aunt may). this was because i wanted to account for their young age at fifteen. i realize that high schoolers in real life say "i love you" all the time to their boyfriend/girlfriend/plain old friends, but the phrase just didn't seem fitting for them, so i stuck with the admissions that they like each other, but their friendship is very strong throughout the whole book due to the unconventional way they met. honestly, what's next for them? i have no f—ing clue. but i'm sure it involves a ton of cute moments.

anyway;

what i've got in my sleeve is some pretty exciting stuff! i will be posting my next story, haven, within the week! enjoyyyyy!

it's a bucky fic, and... yeah. you're gonna love it. because i do, and it's a fantastic creation that i've been sitting on for literally forever. get ready for an actual book, too! no more dialogue fics(for now, who knows when a hiatus is gonna strike again)!

thank you for reading, voting, commenting, and following my journey as a writer. maybe one day, you'll see my name on an original work in a bookstore. that's the dream, people. and thanks for helping it happen for me. you're the real og.

love;

laura mae