Im late Im late.. Im late Im late Im late!

"Bye mom!" "Bye! Don't forget to call me later!" " Okay!".

 I exit the car with my luggage and  start walking to the front of the school. 

As I walk I see that most of the students have already changed into their uniforms. 

 The uniform was simple yet stood out. Girls wore a white buttoned down blouse with a long 

sleeve black tuxedo blazer and the guys wore the same thing with the option of black vests. 

~Wait.....why is everyone already in their uniforms and I'm the only one carrying around luggage...?~ I stopped a brown haired boy as he walked pass me.

 " Hey sorry to bother you but I have two questions" "Shoot" 

"Okay number one where is the girl's dorm and number two why am I the only one walking around with luggage as if I'm the only new student?"

 "The boy chuckled under his breath and grinned saying " Number one the girl's dorm is over there".

 He pointed to the right far side of the school. As I squinted I could begin to form the shape of what I hoped was a door.

 "And number two the reason you're the only one carrying luggage is because class starts in 15 minutes and as far as I know everyone except you came and settled in the day before school actually started". 

~ Oh sh*t.... ~ "Now then if you don't mind 

I have a class to get to" he says as he walks away. I look over to the side of the school he said the girl's dorm was and began sprinting. 

"Fuck!" When I finally made it to the side of the school I spot a brown door with black designs on it leading down to a black doorknob.

 After I open the door I see two velvet sofas with a fire place in between and two swirling staircases on the left and right of the room. 

Both staircases seems to lead to an up and downstairs floor and .... ~wait a minute I don't have time for this!~. 

Once again I stopped someone as they walked past me. "Excuse me I'm sorry to bother you but would you happen to know where this dorm room is?

" I take out a folded piece of paper with my dorm room information and show her.

 "Ah, yes I do If you go up the left staircase and go straight down the hall your room should be the one on the end, you should be able to determine which door is your's with the one on this sheet". 

"Thank you!" "Of course I'm glad I could help".

~ I really hope I can make it on time...~