part 4

In the house khushi was worried about anjali and her child and forgot about herself. Just then arnav came and says khushi pack our bags we are going to farmhouse. Khushi asks how is anjali Di. Arnav was about to shout kept quite and says I will say in farm house.khushi was happy arnav was behaving good with her without the upcoming storm in her life. Khushi packed the bags and brought down. Arnav says hp keep it in car. Hp says on bhaiya. Arnav and khushi started to drive towards the farmhouse. They  reached the farmhouse and servant kept the luggage and went down.arnav says yo can take 1 week leave. Khushi understood that something was wrong. Servent went because they already prepared everything. Arnav says khushi lock the door and come upstairs. Khushi went upstairs without knowing what is waiting for her in the room. Khushi came and saw arnav angry and asked what happened arnavji why are u angry and arnav turned and slapped her how dare you make Di fall by pouring the water on the floor and pushed her down she lost her child. He removed the belt and was about to beat  her. khushi says I didn't do anything arnavji already water was spilt there I was about catch Di but she fell before that but he never believed her and beat her black and blue with belt. Arnav says go and make the table fast khushi went an made the table fast for  dinner and they ate and khushi  was going to sleep and arnav say come and fulfill my desire and she had no option and they consummate their again but khushi was in pain in the morning. Like this 2 weeks khushi was beaten  Daily.
In raizada mansion everyone was happy because after 2 weeks anjali came out of her shell so arshi came back to the house but anjali started ignoring khushi so it didn't affect her.
PRECAP: KHUSHI FALL UNCONSCIOUS