part 16

Recap

Everyone stood up and greeted her except Arnav and Akash were shocked to see Meena/ Khushi in this attire and shocked to know that she is MD of the rpm companies and she is Meena Kapoor. Meena / Khushi says good morning let start the meeting. All the companies started their presentation and Arnav started the presentation and finished and sat in his place and staring at Meena/Khushi.

companies 

SM LIMITED COMPANIES

RK COMPANIES

VERMA COMPANIES

Arnav was staring at Meena throughout the meeting and as soon as the meeting is finished. Meena /Khushi as soon as the Conference finished said every one to wait outside till they discuss with the board of directors. Arnav and Akash were feeling very happy to see Khushi/Meena after a long time and they were confused by her name and were waiting for the result so they can pay off their debts and develop their company again to heights and waiting for the results to come out. After a few minutes, Meena /Khushi out with results, and the result was with raizada company. Arnav and Akash were happy but others were disappointed they didn't get the deal but also jealous of AR DESIGNS after they congratulated them and left. Arnav was happy that he can spend some time with Meena and win her back in his life. But Meena who hates very much only wants revenge from his family. Arnav and Akash left the office and went straight to Raizada Mansion and said everyone about Khushi/Meena and everyone was shocked and happy. But everyone was waiting to get forgiveness from her. Arnav and Akash told them they will have a party for getting this deal and they can meet her there. everyone was waiting for fo when will be the party.

sorry for the late update because of some personal reasons i was not able to updatefor long time .