ARE

C H A P. t w o

today is friday.
and i'm wearing a dress.

a dress.

you know, i'm not sure if you know but I despised dresses. from the partial exposure of my upper body to the excessive freedom around my legs and above.
they were pretty and all, but just an overall nightmare for me and my body.

but guess what.
here I stand. observing my reflection in a mirror. wearing a dress.

a dress.

and there your cousin was, grabbing yet another pile of expensive dresses my sorry body would never wear.

and when I asked her why I was forced to be a living mannequin she simply replied with a "because someone special will be there"

where was there?

the welcoming party hosted by park enterprises.

and by party I mean dinner, and by park enterprises I mean every family of the major bosses, including me, myeongguk and-

well,

you.

and who was that special someone?

"by special someone I mean jungkook by the way"

"oh.

I didn't know"

I actually knew she meant you.

she smiled and gave me a wink.

now don't get me wrong.

I don't like you, like you.

you just make my stomach and my entire existence experience hurricane katrina when you decide to pop up in my brain and i'm not sure how you do that.

and I don't particularly think anyone noticed that, but your cousin-

well she, she was famous for being the school's matchmaker.

and the worst thing was, 97% of the time she would predict future couples correctly.

well, obviously not every couple progressed wonderfully but at least they were a couple.

and now she mentions you whenever she's with me.

and she gives me this mischievous glare whenever you're within a 5 meter radius.

and I don't know how I should react to that.

I mean, i've known you for 5 days.

and within that time, i've spoken to you like- 3 times.. or 4, I don't know.

it's creeping me out.

to be honest, I don't even know how to categorize my feelings myself.

as sad as it is, i've never fallen in love, what more a relationship?

so what did you make me feel?

"yeoreum!"

and don't get me started on that.

I knew I was a constant daydreamer. but I never had specific topics I'd drift off to thinking about.

that was before you decided to gleefully skip into my little world of imagination.

and not to mention, dominate over my thoughts and subconsciousness.

but it wasn't like in those movies where I'd imagine you holding my hand or a first kiss at the cinema.

B I P O L A R : j.jkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें