YOU

C H A P. t h r e e

monday came by slower than I thought it would.

wow. never has it occurred to me that I would ever say such a thing.

oh well, my life and so has my mind been going crazy ever since you popped in.

therefore, if my heart ever fails or I dramatically faint, the blame's completely on you.

who gave you the authority to practically live inside my head and never leave my thoughts no matter how hard I try?

I sure the frick did not.

yet your face still brightly shines right before my eyes whether I want it to or not.

and I don't know how to make it stop.

and somehow, i'm not even sure if that's possible anymore.

and sometimes, I don't know if I even want it to at all.

you know, you make me feel weird things. new things-

like the dozens of elephants which continually stomp their feet loudly whenever you're somewhere near me.

or the little children joyfully running and hopping inside my stomach whenever I see your unearthly smile.

or the small, freezing cage i'm forever stuck in whenever your delicate voice says my name in such a celestial way.

yup, I'm totally whipped for you.

and today, if i'm lucky, i'll be able to see you again.

do I sound too desperate?

what am I saying, I sound obsessed.

sorry.

but it's technically your fault.

I mean, who could not fall for someone as godlike as you are.

wait no, I haven't fallen for you.

I don't love you, neither do I like you, like you.

you just.. intrigue me.

and slay my entire existence.

haha. i'll see myself out.

but whatever, today is monday.
and I get to see you today. hopefully.

You know, you somehow make the impossible possible and that amazes me.
like the way you made me look forward to school other than painfully dreading it as I drag myself into the building of hell.

or the way I sometimes stay up at night smiling like a dork, recalling all of our past conversations or your cute actions where in fact I would have normally passed out within 10 minutes.

how you did that? I don't know.

would I like to know how? oh, the hell I do.

do I enjoy it? no, not really.

I mean, I wasn't the kind to have crushes. moreover, fall in love. yet there was something about you the day we met which captivated my attention. and no matter how hard I try, I can't deny the fact that every ounce of my body dies to get to know you more.

I want to get to know you, jungkook.

and the worst thing is, is that you're not even aware of that.

sigh.

you know, I love how you are such a likable person. you are shy at times, especially with girls, which made you talk less, however it never refrained you from being so good with words.