Chapter 1

They say in highschool you have already met the person youre going to marry, that person you'll love forever. I say bullshit to that. The guys i have dated in highschool were uh not great and the guys that were my friends were bunch of idoits and my first love he was a complete jackass. Im already a sophomore in college and i havent met someone that i thought i could potentially marry one day.
"

Cordelia did you finish the essay for professer M.?"
" I already turned it in, why?"
"Okay so you did?"
"Nahhh Lily I didn't"
"I thought you did?"
"Lily, I am being sarcastic."
Lily and I have been bestfriend ever since freshmen year in highschool. I was new to the school, but i knew half the people who attened there because of Lily. Lily, we meet by old friends in middle school and we just clicked. We both have a goal and somewhat the same dream to go after.
Both of us want to major in psychology in dongguk unv. but i want to be a psychiatrist and she wants to be lawyer.
"Cordelia!!!!" She started screaming like a little kid.
"Hey! You're being loud!"
"SHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Everybody in the library shh us it was kind of embarrassing.
"Let's go home" i said quietly while i grabbed my stuff together.
When we walked out the door i noticed how dark it gotten
8:00 P.M.
"Damn already " she said it in a surprising voice yet calm.
"I guess we should head home already" i started walk towards the direction of my house
" Bye Cordelia !!!" As she was waving her hands up in the air saying bye.
"Bye Lily!"
My path to home walking through park and i would always see the river when i walk by.
Tonight is really beautiful.
I was leaning on the rails admiring the view of the river. The stars are out, it's a full moon. Beautiful.
That was last thing i remember that day.